Good bye

"I really don't know why are you at the gym, you have an injury."
Joe said looking at me as I put in some work in the bag.

"I was just getting in some light work, how did you know I was here?"
I asked.

"I just had an idea you would be here and I was kind of hoping you would be here because I need a favor from you."
He said looking a bit off.

"What is it?"
I asked looking at him.

"I need you to talk to Aluna for me,"
"I lost my anger earlier saying something to her that I didn't mean and she stormed out the house."
Joe said looking at me.

"What did you tell her?"
I asked stopping what I was doing walking over to him.

"I told her that it was her fault her relationship with Theo is bad,"
"I told her that you got injured because of her that she was a distraction to you."
He said.

"Aluna brought nothing but good into my life,"
"she is the reason why I haven't lost my mind during this training camp."
"Why in earth would you say that to her?"
I said getting really pissed.

"I also told her she is the reason her parents are dead."
Joe said making my eyes widened.

"Aluna is the strongest person I know,"
"nothing can't break her,"
"but telling her that she is the reason her parents are dead is probably the only thing that can shatter her heart."
I said looking at Joe shaking my head in disappointment.

"I know Ryan, I messed up really bad, Aluna is the only family I have left."
Joe said looking at me as a tear fell from his eye.

"Please talk to her for me, tell her I'm sorry."
"You are probably the only person she would talk to right now."
He pleaded.
I was about to say something to him but I was distracted by a car tire screeching,
I looked out the glass door seeing Theo exiting a taxi walking into the gym.

"Where is she?"
"I know she's with you."
He said looking at me.

"Aluna is not with Ryan, she is at the house."
Joe said.

"No she is not, she packed her stuff and left an hour ago."
Theo said instantly making me walk to my locker grabbing my phone dialing her number but her phone went straight to voicemail.

"Did you do something to her?"
I asked in total anger approaching Theo but I was held back by some of the guys in the gym.

"No."
"I was sleeping and she stormed into the bedroom and started packing her stuff like a crazy person."
He said looking at me blankly, but I knew he was lying I could see it in his face,
I'm sure there is probably more to the story.

"Then why the fuck would she randomly leave?"
I said looking at Joe then soon realizing it was probably because of what Joe said to her about her parents.
But if she was mad at Joe she would've left Theo.
But then again knowing Aluna she probably dumped Theo because she was tired of his ass.
I grabbed my car key running out the gym,
if Theo said she left with her luggage she is definitely going to the airport.
He said she left an hour ago so if I drive fast enough I can catch her and convince her not to leave.

Aluna

"I will like a ticket for the next flight available."
I said to the girl at the ticket counter.

"The next flight the to Greece."
she said.

"Well I guess I'm going on a vacation."
I said handing her my credit card.

"The flight is currently boarding,"
She said handing me my ticket.

"Thank you."
I said taking the ticket walking away.

I sat in the plane taking out my phone switching it on, I got numerous missed calls from Theo, Joe and Ryan

I let out a sigh thinking about Ryan, he doesn't deserve this, he has done nothing wrong yet I'm leaving without saying a word to him.
But it is for the best, he will be better off without me,
Everyone will.
As I held my phone in my hand I saw an incoming call from him,
If I am to answered his call and hear his voice I will not be able to leave,
so I decided to message him.

After sending the message, I took out my sim card snapping it in half destroying it.
I let out a sigh looking out the window watching as the plane pulled off.

Ryan pov.

"When is the next flight to Paris?"
I ask the girl at the counter assuming Aluna is going back home to Paris.

"I'm sorry sir but there is no flight to Paris until tomorrow."
She said.

Thanks I said walking away taking out my phone calling her again, probably she is still in California in a hotel somewhere.
My eyes lit up as I heard the ring realizing she switched the phone back on, but after a few rings it went back to voicemail.
I was about to call again when suddenly I saw a message from her.
I quickly took a seat opening the message.

Text From: Aluna

Ryan, by the time you read this message I will be gone,
I'm really sorry for leaving you so unexpectedly but I had to,
I need to be on my own.
I know you must think I'm selfish for doing this to you but it's for the best, I destroy everything I love and I don't want to do that to you.
And I know this is the worst time and way to say this but I love you Ryan.
Last night I told you that my mother said when I find my true love I would know what number 3 is?
Well I know now.
Goodbye Ryan.

End of text

I bowed my head bringing my hands to my face, I felt nothing but anger, I was angry at Theo for causing a scene this morning pissing her off, I was angry at Joe for blaming her for her parents death and I was angry at myself for not being there for her.
Aluna is gone and she left me with nothing but anger.