Complete

I opened my eyes to the sound of Ryan softly snoring, I laughed turning to the night stand getting my phone, it was 4:30am.
I turn looking at Ryan with his hair all messed up,
I had to admit he looked so cute when he's sleeping.
Our connection in bed is unbelievable, he definitely knows how to please a woman. My legs are literally still trembling a bit from those multiple orgasm.
I kept getting flash back every time I shut my eyes.

I took my fingers brushing it across his face gently remembering our conversation we had two days ago when he asked me about life here in Greece and if I love it here,
and I remembered telling him about the feeling I have at nights.
Almost like a empty whole in my life like something's missing,
Well I have found the missing part and it right here next to me.
This only makes me realize that I may have everything in life like my own gym and cafe, living in the most beautiful place on earth but none of it makes sense without love, without him.
I lean over placed a kiss on his forehead when suddenly I was startled by the sound of something falling down stairs, the sound came from the cafe.
I facepalm myself trying to remember if I had shut the windows to the cafe last night, the last time I forgot it open a raccoon came in and ate a few off my pastries.
I quietly got out of bed walking to my closet grabbing a sweatpants and sweatshirt putting it on.
I tiptoed back to the bedroom grabbing the keys to the cafe and phone taking one more glance at Ryan before heading downstairs.

I opened the door to the cafe glancing straight at the window near the register which was open.
I switched on the lights to the display making sure my pastries were unbitten.
Thankfully it wasn't, I let out a sigh walking to the window to close it when I realized the lock for the window was broken off.
Suddenly I was startled by the clicking sound of a gun and something pressing against my head.

"Walk"
a male voice said pushing me towards a table pushing me down to sit on a chair.
I sat looking up at him as he pulled out his phone making a call.

"I have her."
He said to the person on the phone.

The money is in the register take...."

"Shut up."
He said pressing the gun on my head.
After a few minutes of sitting in silence which I was happy for because I didn't want Ryan to wake up and come downstairs.
I heard the door to the cafe open, I quickly looked to the door seeing Theo entering followed by Dario.

"Thank you Jace,"
Theo said to the guy who broke in while taking a seat across from me.
I tried to get up but was pushed back down by the guy.

"Jace can you do me a favor?
Theo said looking at the guy.

"If she make a sound or try's to run again."
"You are gonna go upstairs and shoot Ryan in his head."
Theo said looking at me dead in the eyes.

"I do whatever you want Theo just leave Ryan alone."
I said as my voice began to tremble as I looked over at Dario who was staring at me with an expressionless look on his face.

"Why are you looking at him?"
Did you really think he wouldn't find out who you are?
Theo said pointing to Dario.

"I found him earlier tonight at the party looking at you and Ryan together."
"I told him the truth, he was surprised to find out that the hot cafe owner Selene is actually Aluna his cousin fiancé."
Theo said looking at Dario.

"Ex fiancé."
I said looking at them.

"No fiancé,"
Theo said reaching over to me grabbing my necklace Ryan gave to me bursting it off my neck,
I watched as he placed a letter on the table putting the necklace on top off it.
I was about to say something when suddenly I felt a sharp pain to my head and everything went black.