Chapter 2

Jimin P.O.V

Oh no... She might think that I always play around after seeing this... Oh god... Why does Mia had to came that time... Ufff...

Y/n P.O.V

As expected... Jimin just broke up with that girl named Mia... Why did I had to fall for him... I'm 101% sure that he's gonna dump me in a week if I date him... Unfortunate me... What should I do to above him from coming in my mind?... Oh god...

                    *At the evening*

Jimin P.O.V

I was lying on my bed... Using my mobine when the internet literally stopped working... I called my younger brother Park Sunghoon and asked him what's wrong with the internet...

Sunghoon: What happend now hyung?!

Jimin: What's wrong with the internet?

Sunghoon: Ohh... It has some problem...  And it'll take atleast 2 days to fix it... I don't believe if tho... Dad told me this... It doesn't take 2 days to fix the internet...

Jimin: Dad must have done it on purpose so that we can't use our phones...

Sunghoon: You might be right...

Jimin: I "AM" right... Dad doesn't stays at home and won't even let us kill our leisure time... I don't know what's wrong with dad...

Sunghoon: Yeah yeah.. What ever...but what are you gonna do with the Internet?

I frowned and I looked around while bitting my finger nails but then my eyes landed on the window... A wonderful idea crossed my mind... I smirked at the evil idea in my mind...

Jimin: Hey Sunghoon... You go to your room... I'll come if I get any idea...

Sunghoon: Okay hyung...

He went toward his room...

As soon as he left... I jumped off my bed and went toward the window... I looked outside and saw Y/n's room's light was still on... That mean's shr's still awake... I looked down the window and saw it wasn't that high from up there... I smirked once again and went toward my mirror to fix my hair and clothes...

After fixing my self... I again went toward the window and took a deep sigh...

Y/n P.O.V

I was in my room doing my math homeworks... Everything was very peaceful... Until I heard a knock on my window... I looked toward it and... And I almost screamed after I saw the most unexpected thing...

Jimin was hanging by the window with a nervous smile... I looked at him shooked and he looked at me with puppy eyes...

Jimin: H–Hi!... *nervous tone*

Y/n: What the hell are you doing here Jimin?

Jimin: Ask questions later first help me stand on my feet...

I rushed toward him and helped him stand on his feet by pulling him up by his hands... This is the first time I touched a guy expect Dad and oppa...

He stand on his feet and thanked me...

Jimin: Thank you...

Y/n: Thank me later first tell me why are you here?

Jimin: Amm... I came here to take your wi-fi password... Our internet has a problem...

Y/n: You could have just called me from you room's window... You didn't had to climb up to a girl's room...

Jimin: Sorry not sorry... Oviously I have a reason to come here expect from taking the wi-fi password... *smirk*

Y/n: H–Hey... Don't act smart... My brother's downstairs... If I scream and he got to know that you sneaked into my room... He's gonna kill you...

Jimin: And I know you won't scream...

Y/n: Why won't I?

Jimin: Because if you do... I'm here to stop you from doing so... *smirk*

Y/n: Ughhh!! Whatever... Just take the password and leave...

Jimin: Let me think...*sarcastic thinking face*

Y/n: Huh... Did you bought your phone with you?

Jimin: Yeah?...

Y/n: Give it to me...

Jimin: But why?...

Y/n: You stupid... Give me your phone so that I can type the password in your phone...

Jimin: Ohh... Here...

I typed the password into his phone and gave it back to him... I never expected our first conversation would be like this...

Y/n: *handing him the phone* Now leave...

Jimin: Who said I'm leaving?...

He said that and lied down on my bed... How could he do that?

So I took a pillow and hit his head...

Jimin: Ahh what the actual fuck?!

Y/n: How dare you lying on a young girl's bed?!

Jimin: I don't see any problem in it tho?

Y/n: What ever just leave...

Jimin: Okay jeez...

Jimin got up and was going toward the window but he stopped and turned around making my dump onto his hard chest...

Jimin: I have something to say...

Y/n: Aishh... What is it...

Jimin: Your bed smell's good... I would like to spend a night there... *laughing*

I took time for me to process as I didn't understand what he meant at first... But till I understood it Jimin already went way... I could still hear his laugh...

Y/n: Fuck you Jimin!!

I shouted at him as he laughed more harder... I chuckled at his beautiful yet cute laugh... I never really saw this Jimin before... I fell for his without even seeing his this side... He's interesting...