Chapter 11

Y/n P.O.V

I was with Jungkook... We were walking in the mansion's gangen taking some fresh air... Actually none of us is a party freak so we didn't enjoyed that much inside...

Jk: So... How do you Jimin?... It looks like both of you know eachother very good...

I was caught off guard to heard his sudden question... At first I hesitated to answer...

Y/n: A–Actually... He's my neighbour... And some time comes to our house if he has some work with oppa... We don't know each other that much...

Jk: Thank god... I thought you liked him... He's not worth it tho... He's just a playboy... He's gonna hurt you in the future if you date him...

Y/n: Y–Yeah... You're r–right...

What I said was a lie but what Jungkooksaid was true... And truth sometimes hurts...

Jk: Y/n... C–Can I ask you something?...

Y/n: Yeah sure...

Jk: What do you actually think about me?... I mean what if you date me?... Would I be worth it?

Y/n: Well that was very unexpected question but if I think deeply... You're not bad... And you would be totally wouth it... But why did you asked?...

Jk: I have something to tell you...

Why he's shy?... Don't tell me–

Jk: I like you Y/n... No... I love you... Since childhood... I didn't confessed because we were kids that time and I thought it was temporary crush... But it wasn't...

Y/n: I–

Jk: Let me finish first... Even when I went...  I never looked at any girl twice... Because all that time I just thought about you... I really love you... And I'll always... Just expect me... I'll give you the world...

I was silent for a few seconds... I didn't expected him to like me... All this time his one hand was holding my other while his other hand was on my cheeks... I thought deeply for a second before taking a deep sigh and start talking...

Y/n: First of all... I never really expected you to confess so suddenly... But I think I can give you a chance but we won't be dating... Show me how much you love me...

Jk: THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

He jumped up and down like a bunny he is and pecked my lips... Both of us looked at each other shocked...

Jk: I–I'm so s–sorry...

Y/n: No i–it's okay...

???: *fake cough*

We looked at the voice coming from the behind us and saw... Hoseok snd Jimin... Fuck... Jimin just stood there silently... He had a glass bottle in his hand... The glass in his hand suddenly broke into piece because of the presure he put on the bottle with his hand... But it made a horrifing sound which made me flinch...

Y/n: Ahh!!...

I put my hands on my ears at the loud sound...

Jimin: Fuck it... *whisper*

He stormed off in the mansion as Hoseok followed him...

                         *Time skip*

All of us were drinking whiskey and dancing around... When Jimin went upstairs with a blonde girl... And we knos what going upstair means... They must be going upstairs to fuck each other...

Anger and jealously rushed in my body... I aggressively drank few glasses of whiskey in one go while everyone looked at my shocked...

Nayeon: Calm down your shits you woman...

Y/n: I'M nOt A fUcKiNg WoMaN!...

Yoongi: What's wrong with her?...

Jk: Don't worry I'll take her to a room so that she can rest...

Yoongi: O–Okay... *jealous*

He pulled me in his arms and took me upstairs...

                 In a room at upstairs

Jk: Hey Y/n... You rest here... Do you want me to stay here with you?...

He asked me while putting me down... I stand on my feet carefully... I looked at Jungkook and lightly hugged him... He hugged my back...

Jk: Are you okay Y/n?...

I suddenly pushed him on the bed and sat on his lap... I kissed him while holding his neck with both of my hands...

Jk: Umm!!

At first he hesitated but kissed me back after a few seconds... I don't know why I did that... Maybe anger made me do it...

I started to open his shirt... The atmosphere of the room became hot... I was about yo fully open his shirt but...