Chapter 3

At the college

Y/n P.O.V

It was already the end college... Everyone was going back to their home... And I was doing the same... But I started feeling like I was being followed... And I already who it was... So... Purposely took an allay way so that I can him red hand...

I took a turn and stand their... Waiting for the stalker... And as expected... He also took a turn accidentally came across me... I smirked...

Y/n: What are you doing here Jimin?...

Jimin: I–I...

Y/n: What happend?... The cat got your tongue?...

Jimin: You wanna see where my tongue went?... *licking his lips teasingly*

Y/n: What a flirt... Anyways... Why were you following me?

Jimin: Me? I didn't follow you it's just a coincidence...

Y/n: You think I'm fool?

He nodded while laughing... What an actual jerk...

Y/n: You jerk... Now get lost...

Jimin: Are you my mom that I should listen to you?...

I sighed and turned around to leave but Jimin grabbed my wrist and pinned me on the wall... I was shocked...

Jimin: Where are you going without me...

Y/n: W–What?

Jimin: You can't go without me... Remember it's already night?... And not all the followers are as nice as me... *smirk*

Y/n: What do you mean?...

Jimin: Aish... What I mean is I'm taking you to your house with me... Just for accompany you...

Y/n: It took you this much time to tell me...

Jimin: I didn't took time to tell... You took time to understand you stupid girl...

Y/n: Jerk...

Jimin: Stupid girl...

Y/n: Aishh...

                      Near the house

Y/n: Enough... Now you go to your house first... I'm coming later...

Jimin: But why?*confused*

Y/n: Because oppa can't see us togather... He'll thing we're dating...

Jimin: Then let him see us...

I was confused because since yesterday... Jimin has been trying to come close to me... Which he never did before... Not even when he came to our house to talk with oppa...

Am I his next target?... Maybe he wants to play with me... Even tho he's my crush... I won't let that happened because his love might be temporary for only a week... And after a week... He's gonna dump me... I thing he kept a bet with his friends to make me fall for him or make me date him... What should I do?... I don't wanna get hurt...

Y/n: Please go to your house... If not... He's either gonna beat my ass or yours...

Jimin: Okay okay... Have a good night... Dream about me in the... Bye...

Y/n: Yeah yeah bye...

Saying that he went to his house while I went to my own house...

Yeonjun: Where were you?...

I flinched at the unexpected voice... I totally forgot about oppa...

Y/n: O–Oppa...

                         *Next day*

I was sitting on my study table's chair... Probably doing some homework again...
When I felt someone grab my hand... I looked at it and saw Jimin holding my hand... He made me stand up and he sit on chair... Then he made sit on his LAP?! I looked at him shocked... He pulled me close to him... Our lips was almost touching... He looked at me seductively...

Jimin: How are you babe?...

Y/n: W–What?!... Babe?!..

I was shocked... What the hell... What's happening here?...

Y/n: What the hell are you doi–

Before I could finish my words... He slammed his lips on mine... My eyes widen... It was intence... No no... Oh no... No way... Is it for real?... This can't be happenin–

RING!!! RING!!! RING!!!

I woke up by the alarm... I looked around amd saw I was in my bed... Was it a dream?... Probably... I really did dreamt about him...

It was still dark outside... I woke up early because I have to the housechores... It was a punishment from oppa... But before doing the housechore I have to shower... I took my towel and got inside my bathroom for the shower...

Jimin P.O.V

I was sitting infront of my PC... Playing games... Sun was about to shine after a 1 or 2 hours... I have been playing for a long time that's why I went tiward the window to give my eyes rest and take fresh air...

I looked outside... Everything was peaceful... But then my eyes landed Y/n's room... Wait... Why her room's lights on? Did she already woke up?... I looked arond her room amd saw she wasn't there... If she's not there then where is she?...

I looked around again and saw her bathroom's window... It was closed but I can see a shadow there... It must be Y/n... She's taking shower...

Jimin: Aishh... I wish I was present there... Wait... What the hell?! Why am I thinking like a pervert?!...