Chapter 18

Y/n PO.V

                          *In the night*

It was already night... We had so much fun... We reached the forest in the afternoon and first searched for a place where we could stay... And once we found it... We hooked up our tents...

And right now... Me, Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok are chit chatting and drinking some soju... Anothers already fall asleep in their tents because they were the who knew how to hook up a tent so they were the one who made our tents...

So unfortunate...

Jimin: Hoseok... Why don't you get a girlfriend already...

Hobi: Bro... First I have to find the right one... Then I'll think about it...

Jimin: Okay... And what about you Yoongi?...

Suga: I need to move on from some one first...

He looked at me and I looked down feeling guilty...

Hobi: From who?...

Suga: Can we change the topic?...

He must have noticed me being nervous...

Suga: Hey Jimin... Can you come with me for a second?... I have to do a business...

Jimin: Why?...

Suga: What if a animal suddenly starts to accompany me while doing my business?!...

Jimin: Bu–

Suga: Do you want me to pee here?...

Jimin: Aish... Lets go...

He went away with Yoongi leaving me alone with Hoseok... Well... It'snot like he's gonna harsh me... He's Jimin's best friend... So I trust him...

Hoseok: So you're dating Jimin right?...

He said while coming toward me and sitting beside me while I looked at him shocked... I moved a bit away from him maintaining social distance

Y/n: He told you?...

Hobi: Come on girl... I'm his best friend... And I have noticed the way he looks at you...

I sighed in relief but but breath was taken away when I heard his next words...

Hobi: And I don't like it... I want to look at you like that too... *smirk*

He said closing the distance between us...

Hobi: When I saw Jungkook kissing you... I wanted to feel the same as Jungkook... So what if you're my best friend's girl friend... I don't give a fuck...

He then came close to my face that's why I moved mt face to another direction... But he grabbed my chin not too tightly and pulled it close to his... And KISSED ME?!?!

I tried to push him but he pushed me on the ground and got on top of me pinning my hands above my head...

He keep kissing me while I was unable to even move... He pushed his tongue inside my mouth with made me feel disgusted...

I was almost lossing my sense when someone pulled Hoseok away from me...

Jimin P.O.V

We were coming back after Yoongi did his business... When Yoongi asked me something...

Suga: Do you like Y/n?...

His question caught me off guard... But I have to answer him...

Jimin: No...

Suga: What?!...

Jimin: I love her...

My answer made him smile sadly... I know he loves Y/n too but I'm too selfish to let her go...

Suga: Really?...

Jimin: Yes... Really... I won't even hesitant to give her my life if she asks me to...

Suga: Then please take care of her... She's very precious to me... I love her but she loves you... And I'm not enough selfish to take her love away...

Jimin: Don't worry... I'll... She means the life to m–

I stopped when I looked at my front... My heart dropped... My blood started boiling... How coyld he?!...

Hoseok was kissing Y/n... My fucking best friend...

I went toward them... Grabbed a soju bottle... Smashed the bottom of it with a tree and pulled Hoseok away from Y/n...

I was about to stab him but...