Chapter 12

Y/n P.O.V

I woke up when the sun light fall on my eyes... I rubed my eyes to adjust the light... Once I adjusted I looked around only to open my eyes wide open...

A boy's naked back was facing me... Oh shit... I looked under the blanket to my clothes were different... Just a white shirt and my shorts... No no no... I looked at the boy again... That fucking guy's sleeping peacefully when I'm dying out of anxiety...

I tapped the boy's shoulder twice... He moved a little bit... Oh god... He's upper part is naked... Thank god he's wearing a jeans underneath but that didn't help at all... I shaked his shoulder this time and this time he said...

???: Umm... gO aWaY!!...

I shaked harder this time making him sat up and look at me annoyed... But the boys face made scream in shock...

Y/n: Y-You?!...

???: Wait calm down Y/n...

Y/n: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE JIMIN?!?!...

*Flashback*

When I was about to fully open Jungkook's shirt he stopped me... He broked the kiss and looked at me in the eyes...

Jk: Y/n... This is not right...

Even tho I was drunk... I understood what I was actually doing... I stood up from his lap said...

Y/n: You're right... I'm sorry... Just my drunk self made me do this... I'm going...

Jk: Wait...

He was busy bottoning his shirt but I already went away... I looked around... Still a bit dizzy... So I knocked on one of the door... Making sure if anyone was there... But not voice came from inside so I opened the door and saw no one... I left a sigh of relief and sat on the bed...

I think that taking a shower will make me feel better... So I went toward the bathroom to shower... But I didn't noticed the shower was already on inside... And someone was humming too...

I got inside the shower with my eyes closed... I just want to rest my eyes as it was hurting... But then I felt another presence in front of me... But I didn't opend my eyes...

Jimin P.O.V

I was inside the bathroom taking shower when I felt like someone opened the door of the bathroon... I thought I was hallucinating so I ignored it... I was washing my hair freely... But then I felt the shower's door opened and someone got inside.. Well this freaked me out... I turned around and quickly put hands on my member...

Jimin: WhAt ThE hElL aRe YoU dOiNg HeRe Y/n?!! (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

Thank got her eyes were closed or else she would have seen my whole fucking handsome body...

I quickly got outside to first wear my clothes... She can't see my naked... So I only wore my jeans and came back to see her already wet by the water... Oh shit...

I quickly got her out and made her stand straight... She's a drunk... No... She's very drunk... Or else why would someone come into the shower when someone's already showering there... Aishh...

I picked up in my arms and took her to the bed... She's already sleeping... Aigoo... She's so cute...

But her clothes her wet... What's she's gonna wear?... She can't sleep in this clothes as it's uncomfortable and wet... She's gonna get sick...

I looked around and noticed the white shirt which I borrowed from Hobi... I first looked at her and then at the shirt... I have to do this...

I made her sat up on the bed and slowly opened my dresses zipper... I pushed the dress off the shoulder... God give me the power to not look at this beauty... I closed my eyes tightly in order to not look at her body...

Finally changed her clothes and was about to go to the couch to sleep there but Y/n hold my hands...

Y/n: DoN't LeAvE mE... StAy HeRe...

I took a deep sigh and sat down beside her lied body... I also lied down beside her... Ohhh god... It was my dream... I hope she doesn't freak out in the morning...