Chapter 23

Y/n P.O.V

I was in the jail... Sitting on the cold floor looking at the small window in the corner blankly... I just don't know what to feel or think anymore... Today was the day when I'll know if I'll get to live or not... When I thought about it... It made me sick to my stomach...

I'm worried about oppa... Did he got to know about it?... Probably not... Because it he did he would have came here by now... I'll get the report in the afternoon... And my life depends on it... Now only god can save me...

                         *Time Skip*

Head police: So the reports are here...

He said with a sigh... Jimin was also here... But for some reason he wasn't as tensed as he was yesterday... Something's really fishy...

The head police checked the report very seriously and relieved a deep sigh...

Head police: Y/n... You have OCD... Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is a mental health condition where a person has obsessive thoughts and compulsive behaviours...

Y/n: So... That means...

Head police: Yes... You're right... You're not getting a death penalty... But don't be happy... You'll still have to live in the jail for 5 years...

I fall on my knees crying... Thank god... I got to live... I'll be able to live with Jimin... I'll be able to meet oppa again... Oh god... Thank you so much...

I looked at jimin but he didn't had any reaction... Why is he being like this...

Head police: Mr.Lee (police 2)  take her to the jail...

I looked at the head police and them Jimin... Won't I get to hug Jimin one last time?... I stared at Jimin as  I'm want his attention very badly... But he ignored me...

Then the police came and hand cuffed me from behind and took me to the jail... I was still looking at Jimin...

But he... Don't get negative thoughts Y/n... If he doesn't meet you now... He'll on other day as the related people of the jailers are allowed to meet them... I just hope he doesn't leave me... Like my parents did...

                      *After 5 years*

I was sitting on the cold floor... Staring at my hands... My mind was very blank... In this 5 years... So many things changed... And even  a person...

Yeonjun oppa got to know about what I did after a few days of being sentenced to live in jail for 5 years... At first he was very upset and mad that he didn't came to meet me for a few months but then one day he came while crying... Said he missed me so much... But what shocked me was when he said Jimin left the country...

It really broke my heart... I wanted to live because of him and he left me... But I still believe that one day he'll come back to me... Maybe atleast to meet me... I don't know if he got married or anything... Knowing that it'll led me to something very bad... I just don't no what to feel again... All these years... I was very miserable...

Now in 3 days... I'll be release from this hell... And mayde after 3 day... I'll get to see him... Only god know what will happend...