Chapter 21

Jimin P.O.V

I was in Y/n's room when someone just brust into the room... They were the polices from Stephiny's crime scene... Why are they here?

Police 2: Excuse us... We're here to investigate this room...

Jimin: But why?...

Police 2 : Because the suspected person was proved to be innocent so our head ordered us to investigate very person's house who were present in the VIP room... You didn't told us she was also with you and your friends...

Jimin: A–Actually I though–

Police 2: You can't thought in this serious murder case...

Jimin: I'm sorry...

Then they started to look around the whole room... And for some reasons... Y/n was very nervous...

Jimin: Hey... Why are you nervous?... You didn't do anythink wrong...

Y/n: Y–Yeah... *fake smile*

She gave me a fake smile while looking at the police carefully...

Author P.O.V

The polices were investigating the room when one of them yelled...

Police 4: Sir!! Come here!!

The other polices run toward the one who yelled and looked at him seriously...

Police 3: What did you found?!...

Police 4: Sir... A hair chopstick with a bit blood stain on it...

Y/n closed her eyes his fear... She started to step back as Jimin was shocked to death...

Police 2: You're under arrest...

Y/n: B–But I d–din't do anything wrong...

Police 2: You attemped a murder... You killed ms.Stephiny...

Y/n: I surrender...

Jimin P.O.V

I was shocked to death... No... It can't be... She can't kill someone... No...

Jimin: Officer... There must be some miss understanding... She can't kill anyone...

I saod while looking at Y/n's eyes... I was staring at her soul... But she just looked down...

Jimin: There's a misunderstanding right Y/n?... Why are you silent?! Answer me!!

But silent speaks louder... I can't believe it...

I had tears in my eyes... What will happend to her now? Will they put her in jail?... Or even worse... What if they give her death pena– no no no... I shouldn't think shit...

The police hand cuffed her from behind as she looked at me in the eyes... She also had tears...

Y/n: I'm sorry... *whispering and crying silently*