Chapter 6

Y/n P.O.V

I was still blushing bloody red... I already showered and got ready... Today was a weekend so I won't study today... So I sat on my study table and grabbed my drawing book... My love for colours and drawings are undescribable... I draw only in the weekends... It makes me happy...

I was drawing peacefully when oppa came...

Yeonjun: Hey Y/niee... What are you doing?

Y/n: Drawing... But why did you asked?...

Yeonjun: Nothing just came to ask you if you want to go to shopping in the afternoon...

Y/n: Sure... Just inform me 30 minutes before going...

Yeonjun: Okay...

I was doing my drawing again... It was almost finished... It started looking very nice...

Actually I never really liked my drawing that much... But I really liked it...

It was finished... I was admiring it while smiling when I heard a knock on my window... Since I was so focused on my drawing... I flinched and screamed at the sudden unexpected sound...

Y/n: Ahh!!

I looked toward it and saw Jimin again... Why does he alway had to enter my room by the window?!...

Yeonjun: What happend Y/niee?!

Oppa shouted from down stairs because he might have heard my scream...

Y/n: N-Nothing oppa... A lizard...

I shouted back and went toward the window to open it and let Jimin inside...

Y/n: Why do you always enter my room by the window...

He glared at me as I was confused at why he was behaving like that...

Y/n: What happen-

Before I could finish Jimin Grabbed my hand hardly making almost jerk... He looked at me in the eyes and said...

Jimin: Why did you left me there alone?...

Y/n: I-I was drunk...

Jimin: And your fucking drunk self made needy as fuck... I had to sit there for an hour because of the boner... You know how hard it wa-

I brust out laughing...

Y/n: Y-You came all the way u-up here just to tell how spent your painful night... *laughing out loud* And stayed there for hours... But why?... Did you forgot you were a playboy?... You could have hired any slut to satisfy yo-

I couldn't finish my words because he pushed me on the wall and...

I slapped him... How could he kiss me wothout my permission... I know he's playing with me then why is he making feel like I'm special for him..

Y/n: How dare you kiss me?!... Did you took my permission?!

He tried to kiss me again but this time I slapped him more hard...

Y/n: Don't you ever dare to touch me... Get lost...

He glared at me and jumped off the window... I sat down on the bed... Tears forming in my eyes... I know he's playboy but I never expwct to do this to me...

I started feeling normal a few minutes later... When oppa shouted from the down stairs...

Yeonjun: Y/niee get ready!! We'll leave after a half and hour!!..

Y/n: Okay oppa!!

I shouted back and got up to get ready...

At the mall

I was with oppa... Probably doing some shopping... Right now he went to the trial room... When I got a massage from an unknow number...

???: Y/n...

Y/n: Who's this?...

Jimin: I'm Jimin... If you want your necklace then come to my house at 7pm...

 If you want your necklace then come to my house at 7pm

Y/n: Who did you got it?

Jimin: It was stucked to my shirt...

He sent me a picture of my necklace... It was given by mom... Oppa came out of the trial room and looked at me...

Yeonjun: Hey Y/niee... How do I look?

He said showing off a shirt he just wore... But I was too tensed to notice that... And oppa noticed too that I was tensed...

Yeonjun: What happend Y/niee?

Y/n: O-Oh... Nothing oppa... Amm... I have to go somewhere at 7pm so... Let's finish our shopping before that...

Yeonjun: Okay...

*At 7pm*

At Jimin's house

I stamd infront of Jimin's house... This is the first time I came to his house... I took a deep sigh and rang the bell... It took some time before someone opened the door... A handsome guy opened the door... He must be Jimin's friend...

???: Yes?

Y/n: Yes Jimin inside? I need to talk to him about something...

???: Yeah he's inside... Please come in...

I got inside his house and looked around... It was a very luxury house... The boy lead me to the living room as I saw some boys, Jimin and a girl in his arms...

???: Hey Jiminie... How would I look on this dress?...

She asked Jimin while showing her phone to Jimin...

Jimin: You would look hot...

I rolled my eyes and fake cough...

Y/n: Jimin...