Chapter 7

Y/n P.O.V

Y/n: Jimin...

He looked at me uninterested...

Jimin: What?...

Y/n: Give me the necklace...

Jimin: Why are you in a hurry?...

Y/n: Just give it to me already...

Jimin: Aishh... Okay come with me...

He started going somewhere as I followed... I can't affort losing that necklace... It's so precious to me as it was my mom's last gift...

We got inside a room... It looked like a bedroom... I was confused as why would he take me to a bedroom?...

Jimin: Here...

I was about to grab the necklace from her but he took it away...

Y/n: What the hell!...

I went toward him and tried to take that the necklace away from his back but he hang it at the top of his head... When tho Jimin was short... U was shorter than him...

I glared at him but he just looked into my eyes deeply...

Jimin: Can I kiss you?

I looked at him shocked... What the hell is he talking about?!...

Y/n: W–What?...

Jimin: You said I didn't took your permission while kissing you at your room... That's why I'm taking your permission first...

Y/n: But–

Jimin: Please... Can I kiss you?...

He slowly pinned me by a table while coming close...

Jimin: Please...

The desire in his eyes for me was killing me...

Jimin P.O.V

She looked down and thought for a few seconds... I was ready to beg just to get a touch of her... She looked at me in the eyes... And I took her silence as yes...

I leaned toward her lips and capture it... I move my lips on her softly... After a few seconds she kissed me back... One of my hand was tiny waist and another was on her neck deepening the kiss... It was very  passionate...

After a few seconds... I grabbed her waist and made her jump do that she could sit on the table behind her... Then I grabbed her thighs and pulled it apart so that I could stand between her legs... She warped her legs around my torso... My hands traveled around her body...

After a few more minute I pulled away and looked toward her... Her lips were swollen red... She looks pretty... She looked at me... I hugged her... So tightly as if she's gonna disappear... I took the necklace and made wear it... I know it's precious to her...

Y/n P.O.V

I didn't expected him to hug me suddenly... He pulled away and looked at me deeply... He let go of me as I jump off the table...

Y/n: Where are you going?

I asked as I saw he lied down on the bed...

Jimin: What?... I already gave you the necklace... You can go...

I looked at him in disbelief... So it was for nothing... He kissed me and returned the necklace... That mean's it was a payment...

Y/n: So you kissed me and gave me the necklace because you thought that you won't be benefited if you gave it away for nothing... Am I right?

Jimin P.O.V

I was confused by her words...

Jimin: What are you talking about?... You got me wron–

Y/n: No I didn't... If I was wrong you won't have told me to leave like nothing happened...

I looked at her... She had tears in her eyes... I toward her to wipe it off but she backed away...

Y/n: I knew you were playing with me but I didn't expected you to go this low...

Saying that she turned to leave the room but I grabbed her wrist... Stopping her...

Y/n: I already slapped you twice today... You wanna get more?

Jimin: Your slaps can't scare me Y/n...

But she took her wrist away from me harshly...  She left the room as I followed her...

Jimin: Y/n please listen to me!!... Wait!!... Y/N!!!...

She run away from the house while I just stand there... What did I do wrong?...

Y/n P.O.V

I was crying in my room... When I got notification from Jungkook...

Jk: Hey are you free right now?😃

Y/n: Yeah... Why did you asked?🤨

Jk: Can we hang out in your house?🙃

I thoght for a second... If I spend a little bit time with him then I'll feel better...

Y/n: Yeah sure... Come here right now😁

Jk: Okie😆

I felt a bit better already... I hope nothing bad happens later...