Chapter 16

Y/n P.O.V

Y/n: WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I DONE?!?! Gosh!!... No one can know about this... Specially oppa... It'll broke his heart if he hears that his younger sister's a murderer... God... What if the police gets to know that I killed Stephiny and take me to jail?!...

I was panicking in my room... Probably because of the thing that happened a few hours ago... I just got to realize what I did... I never thought my anger could kill someone...

Then I heard a knock on my rooms door...

Y/n: Come in...

The person behind the door opened the door and I just sat there staring out of the window thing the person was oppa...

Jimin: Y/n...

I looked at him shocked... Did he got to know about the murder?...

Y/n: J–Jimin... W–What are you doing here?

Jimin: I came here because I didn't found you in the party... Why did you left?...

I left a sigh of relief because of the question he asked... Thank god he still doesn't know about it...

Y/n: I felt bored because you were so busy talking to your friends... It was supposed to be only our date but you totally ignored me there...

Jimin: What?...

Y/n: Yeah... You still don't know what you should in a date...

Jimin: N–No... I have taken my past girlfriends on a date...

Y/n: What?!

Jimin: Y–Yeah...

Y/n: Am I and those girls are the same?...

Jimin: No... You're 1M times better than them...

Y/n: Then?... You should treat me at 10 time better than them... Tjey were sluts... They just need your touch... But I need your love too...

I said while looking into his eyes and cupping his soft cheeks... He touched my hands that was on his cheeks...

Jimin: Sorry... Would you guide me this time?...

Y/n: Why?...

Jimin: So that I don't make any mistakes...

He said while looking into my eyes... He leaned in and kissed me softly... I kissed him back...

Jimin P.O.V

I broked the kiss and gave her a soft smile... I gave a kiss on her forehead and then hugged her... Now I'm sure she's not the killer... A soft girl like her can never be a murderer...

Jimin: I love you...

Y/n: I love you too...

Yeonjun: What happening here?!

Jimin: Fuck... *whisper*

We both looked at the voice and pushed each other away from us which lead Y/n to roll on her bed... What the hell?!...

Yeonjun: Didn't you said you wanted to have a little talk with my baby sister and here you're... Hugging my sissy... Did you took my permission?!... *angry rap*