Chapter 9

Y/n P.O.V

I was going to the cafeteria with my friends... I already introduced Jungkook to my other friends... And hopefully they got along very quickly...

Nayeon: Can you guy walk fast?... I'm starving...

Y/n: When did you last ate?

Nayeon: This morning...

Y/n: Then why are you starving?...

Suga: Yeah... Do you have 2 stomach or what?...

Nayeon: I have only one stomach you cat...

Suga: Don't call me that...

Y/n: Why?... You ARE a cat...

Suga: Wow... It sounds so beautiful from your mouth... So from now on... Only Y/n can call me a cat...

Nayeon: What ever...

Jungkook was just silently laughing at our bickering... When someone tapped my shoulder... I looked toward the person and saw... Sunghoon?...

Y/n: Hey Sunghoon... Do you need something...

Sunghoon: Yeah... And for that you have to come somewhere else...

Y/n: O–Okay...

He took my hand and pulled me a little away from my friends... They were waiting for me so that I could go with them...

Sunghoon: So... Hyung sent me here to give you this letter... Read it...

He hand me a letter and it was from Jimin... I opened it and start reading....

___________________________________________

𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒀/𝒏,

𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒕... 𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚... 𝑰 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒊𝒕'𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔... 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒂 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒚... 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓... 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆...

𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒔... 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆... 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒕𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆... 𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖...

                                                    𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒓
                                                                   𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏

___________________________________________

I read the whole letter... I really wanted to go to the match after his request... But I don't need to worry because I'll support Yoongi's team instead of Jimin's... Yoongi and Jimin are both different team's captain...

I looked around to find Sunghoon but he already left... I sighed and went back to my friends...

              Before the match starts

Jimin P.O.V

I was in the changing room with my team mates... We were getting ready for the match as it'll in only 20 minutes...

I really hope that Y/n comes... I really want to see her... I know I already seen her in the class but I don't want to see her like that... I want talk to her... See her beautiful smile...

Team mate 4: Jimin why are you smiling?... Are you already Imagining the prize in your hand?...

Jimin: Y–Yeah... Are you guys ready?

Team mate: Not yet!!...

Jimin: Okay...

Wow... Only thinking of her can make me smile like a maniac... Is it love? Or just a temporary crush... I would let the future decied that...

                        At the match

We were now in the basketball court with the opponent team... I looked around to find Y/n in the crowd... I didn't find her in my side... I sighed... Why would she forgive that easily... I actually did a very bad thing to her... Made her feel like a toy when she's so precious to me...

???: BEST OF LUCK YOONGI AHH!!!

I looked at the voice as it sounded very familiar... Not familiar... It was Y/n's voice... Here she was sitting in the crowd... But not in my side but in that cat like looking Yoongi guy...

???: GET THE PRIZE HYUNG!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

I then looked at the guys voice and saw Jungle book... He's always so close to Y/n.. One day I'll kill both Yoongi and that Jungle Book... Wait he's Jungkook or something... Y/n told me that day...

Yoongi P.O.V

We were getting ready with our teams position when I again felt someone glaring... I looked around and again saw Jimin glaring at me and then Jungkook... Oh come on boy... If you're that jealous then you could have taken him to your side... Aishh... Kids this days...

Y/n P.O.V

Speaker: Both teams were playing amazing... They were playing with their passion... Now both team had equal scores and it had only 2 minutes time... It one of the team scores 2 points more then that team will win... (𝙸 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 2 𝚘𝚛 1 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚠𝚐𝚊𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍😅...)

We were nervous... Especially me... Who'll win?... The one who I like or the one who likes me... Only god can decied what will happend... I just hope that what ever happens... It should good for all of us...