--𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

➤𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥, a cold and calculated thinker born and raised in district 5. Everyone knows her name but none dare to look into her eyes, for it may just be the last thing they see.

𝐍icknamed 'The Ripper' after winning her games by ripping a kids throat out with her teeth. She was the chosen tribute for the 68th Hunger games, becoming Victor at only 15 and killing 20 of the other tributesgiving her more kills then any other tribute before. After her games, like many she was considered one of the more desirable Victors. When Snow came to her requesting the unthinkable she refused. This action cost her the life of her last living family member, Her Mother.

𝐇er Brother, killed in the games by yours truly Finnick Odair. Someone who Quinn once considered an ally, maybe even a friend. Her Father, killed not long before the death of her brother by a peacekeeper. Next was her aunt, then cousin, then her best friend. On the outside Quinn was fine and unfazed, on the inside she was dying, slowly and painfully dying. But she wouldn't dare let anyone see that side of herfor the moment her mask slipped Snow would see her weakness.

𝐀nd he hated it. Quinn had no one else, he killed everything she ever loved. Meaning Snow had absolutely no leverage on her whatsoever which made his blood boil, and Quinn loved every minute of it. Being alone had its perks, no weaknesses, no one to cloud your judgment. It wasn't like he could just kill her as well. Despite her best efforts, she was a Capitol favourite. Every just loved to tell the story of  'The Ripper' and how she Massacred 20 of the tributes. If he eliminated her, Riots would break out and he couldn't have any of that on his hands.

𝐍ow she's back for the 75th Hunger games and Quarter Quell. There she runs into him forcing her to set aside there past and work together to survive what is to come..

***

➤𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑:
𝐈 𝐃𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐖𝐍/ 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄
𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘

➤𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒:
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍;
𝐀𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐄, 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒,
𝐏𝐓𝐒𝐃, 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃
𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

➤𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘
𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘
𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘
𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐔𝐓
𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐘 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐎!

|𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞|