𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨 | 𝐀 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬

____________________________

𝐓he sun shining through her eyelids was what woke up Quinn

𝐓he sun shining through her eyelids was what woke up Quinn. The feeling of warmth and the breeze in her hair felt most abnormal to the girl. It was a feeling of peace, which was a very rare occurrence in her life. Mixed feelings of confusion and relaxation was all she was feeling. She felt like she wanted to enjoy the beautiful scenery. She had woken in a forest or something.

𝐓he touch of the grassy floor brushing against her fingertips, and the smell of actual fresh air. Something Quinn hadn't smelt for days given the short and poor air quality of the torture chambers she would be placed in. There wasn't a peacekeeper or camera or (anyone in fact) in sight. She was alone in the middle of nowhere. Or was she.. There was something wrong about it all. Call it a gut feeling or whatever but something wasn't right. How had she gone from being locked in the Capitol to being alone in a forest with not a person in sight.

"𝐇ello? Is anyone there?" She shouted and called out in hopes that some would hear and come to her aid although the girl was having terrible anxiety that something was going to jump out from behind a tree and attack her at any given moment. Usually Quinn wasn't this much of a wuss but given the circumstances of the treatment she had undergone for the last few months it was pretty fair. "Anybody?!" She continued and just when she thought all hope was lost, a bird flew by.

𝐀 single bird. And just then did she realise not once beforehand has she heard a single bird singing or chirping. In fact the only sound was of the trees swaying in the wind and the leaves crunching under her feet. She eyed the bird as it flew up, down, left, and right before it seemed to have crashed against an invisible wall and fell to the ground, making Quinn skip 3 heartbeats in the process.

𝐓he girl watched with a wide eyed gaze while slowly approaching where the bird had fallen. Just as she was about 4 feet away from it there was a loud buzzing noise. An all too familiar buzzing noise electrocuted through the woods and the invisible barrier in which the bird had hit, glistened and zapped with light and electricity. As the light slowly outlined a wall and the door opened, Quinn finally realised what was going on and took a step back.

𝐓he face she had grown used to during her time in the Capitol then appeared out of thin air and shot the same nerdy smile he would everyday. "Hm. Should've known better then to think I was free from this hell" She mumbled sarcastically. "Ms Marshal! Glad to see you're finally awake!" Apollo spoke was an extra chirpy tone. As he walked closer to her she only then noticed the hidden terror in his expression. One that screamed 'Help me' despite her not being able to do anything.

"𝐖hy don't we go for a stroll" He began walking ahead of her expecting her to follow only. "Why after you princess!" She mocked in a false sweet tone full of spite. They walked in silence for a moment before Quinn opened her mouth again to let out some sarcastic comment. "So are you gonna tell me where we're going yet." She said straightforwardly. "Hush. You'll see" He held a finger up to his lips while only glancing back at her for a second. "Why am I here Apollo" She interrogated more aggressively this time.