𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 | 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧!

_______________________

𝐐uinn wiggled in her seat as her unnecessarily tight black and silver body suit clung to her skin

𝐐uinn wiggled in her seat as her unnecessarily tight black and silver body suit clung to her skin. Quinn felt a mix of Nausea and adrenaline run through her body as she grazed over the place on her arm in which her tracker had been injected. Her senses going wild, feeling the rays of sun hit her face and the smell of sea water travel through her nostrils. Looking around cautiously Quinn then realised they were in a jungle and thus began the countdown.

𝟏𝟎 | Quinn scanned through the Victors for Katniss and Peeta.

𝟗 | Quinn spotted Finnick, 3 Victors down from her.

𝟖 | The girl starts mentally preparing herself for what is about to come.

𝟕 | Quinn gets a sudden feeling of pure anxiety.

𝟔 | She finally spots Katniss 5 Victors down from her.

𝟓 | Her Anxiety has now been replaced with Adrenaline and she is now more determined than ever.

𝟒 | Beads of sweat begin to form on her forehead

𝟑 | She wipes her face with the back of her hand as new drops of sweat form

𝟐 | She gets ready to dive straight into the water

𝟏 | she takes one last breath

Bang

𝐓he sound of the gunshot echoes through the arena and thus the 75th Hunger games and 3rd Quarter Quell begins. Quinn dived head first straight into the water swimming faster than she ever had before. It was a race against time as the tributes sprinted towards the Cornucopia. Quinn arrived first with the other tributes hot on her trail. Quickly she grabbed one of the two bow's and began firing arrows at the other tributes till Katniss came to her aid. As the Victor from 5 pulled back her arrows ready to shoot Finnick.

"𝐆ood thing we're allies right?" He smirked holding up the bracelet Effie had given to Haymitch. "Where did you get that?" Katniss Interrogated. "Where do you think?" He retaliated. Both watched Finnick gasp as Quinn's arrows grazed his shoulder and sunk into the Victor behind him. Giving her a knowing look Quinn simply smiled innocently back in mockery. "Duck" He warned as Katniss obeyed and Finnick threw his trident into the head of the man creeping behind the girls.

"𝐃on't trust 1 and 2, I'll take this side You two hold them off! I'll go find Peeta" He yelled while disappearing round the side of the cornucopia. Quinn then spotted Enorbaria coming up on the island and shot an arrow in her direction, to which to she dodged by jumping in the water. "Guys! Mags found him, he's over here" Finnick shouted as the 3 ran over to the other side of the island, finding Peeta being attacked by some guy in the water. Both Katniss and Quinn readied their arrows as Finnick jumped into the water and swam to his aid.