𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

_____________________________________

𝐓he girls escort was feeling particularly chirpy the next morning, pulling a rather annoyed and exhausted Quinn out of her bed

𝐓he girls escort was feeling particularly chirpy the next morning, pulling a rather annoyed and exhausted Quinn out of her bed. Quinn pushed and picked at her breakfast on her plate with a fork, completely uninterested in whatever conversation was going on around her. "Quinn anything you'd like to share?" Lynx spoke noticing the girls disinterest in what they were saying. No reply. Quinn was so focused on winning she had tuned them out and was only listening to her own thoughts.

𝐒he grew frustrated hearing her escorts annoying voice speak about her minding her manners and what not. "Young lady, look at me when I talk to you!—" and with that Quinn threw her fork straight into the girls shoulder before smashing her plate on the floor and leaving the room—ignoring the screams echoing through the apartment.

***

"𝐖hat the hell was that Marshal!" Ramsey yelled angrily, storming over to his quite unbothered partner and knocking whatever was in her hand onto the floor. The room fell silent as the other tributes turned to see what the two were arguing about. "She in the infirmary on life support!" He berated the girl. "Oh please don't be dramatic it was barely a scratch" She brushed it off like it was nothing and continued whatever she was doing. "Your going to apologise to her!" He yelled.

"𝐋ike hell I am" She scoffed not looking up to meet his stare. Grabbing the girl by the throat he pinned her into the tall concrete pillar beside then. "This isn't a joke. You can't just stab anyone you want, she's going to expect an apology!" He yelled. Grabbing the hand around her neck and twisting it backwards she kneed the man in the groin before flipping him onto his back. "She'll be waiting long time. Or short depending if her nurses do their job correctly. And If you ever put your hands on me like that again trust me, it won't be her you'll be worrying about" She warned then walked away to the Archery station to start the simulator.

𝐒he had definitely caught the attention of the other tributes considering she had just flipped a full grown man onto his back. Peeta watched intently as the girl never missed a shot. She was good alright. She was sure living up the her reputation, beating both the trainers and careers in hand to hand combat. She then went on the practice her knife throwing skills and Katniss watched the girl throw with pin point accuracy, making the target every single time.
Lastly she moved on to the Trident.

"𝐍eed some help?" She heard terribly familiar somebody say from behind her. "Nope, I'm quite capable on my own" She turned to face him, shooting him an innocent smile. "Your stance is off" He commented while taking a step closer. "Is it now?" She mocked. "Here. Try it like..this" He said grabbing hold of her elbow and hip while readjusting her posture. Leaving Quinn with the lingering sensation of his breath on the back on her neck and the warm from his hands on her body.