5

I laugh at his idea "alright, then i'll know what you secretly say to me" i cross my legs on the bed facing him.

"Alright guess what i'm saying" he says and i nod my head "you are short" he laughs to himself "you are short?" i say back "yeah! now say that back to me" he smilies at me "you are short" i speak my german shit.

"As long as i can understand then it's good" he laughs "now say you are tall to me" he shuffles closer to me "you are tall" i say and he claps "yeah good job, now guess what i'm saying".

"can i kiss you?" his words are slow as he says this looking into my eyes "can i something you?, i'm not sure" i giggle trying to avoid his eyes.

"Mhmm close" he lets out a sighing laugh and moves his head back a bit "what's that called in german" he asks pointing to my door "that's a door" i say and he nods.

"And that?" he points to my window "that's a window" he nods again at my words "anddd how about that?" i follow where his fingers pointing to, he's pointing at my thong on my closet floor smiling widely.

"Oh fuck off tom" i hit his shoulder jokingly "what is it?" he laughs "that's my..." i pause unsure what the word thong in german is "thong it's your thong" he says.

"My thong, that you seem to be obsessed with" i say  "can you blame me?" he laughs i roll my eyes, "alright next thing" he looks around the room for something to get me to say.

[time skip]

"I'll text you when i'm home" he says pulling me into a hug, i hug him back smelling the strong scent of his cologne "bye gorgeous" he flashes me a smile before heading out the front door.

I close the door and turn around with a huge smile on my face only to be greeted by my mother "a rockstar as your boyfriend!" she squeals hugging me.

I push her away slightly "mumm he isn't my boyfriend" i say walking to the living room and slumping on the couch, she sits next to me "what are you then?".

"Friends mum just friends" i say and she laughs out loud "hunny friends don't look at each other like that, or hug each other like that" she smiles softly at me starting to touch my hair softly.

"Well yeah i guess we're a bit closer then friends, but just because he's famous doesn't mean i can like him straight away i'm kinda just ignoring those feelings and trying to get to know him better" i say.

"That's a good point hun you don't want to rush anything, how old is he? because that boy sure is tall" she laughs "he's 17" i say laughing with her.

"Do you think he feels the same for you?" she asks making small braids in my hair "yeah but i also think he's a bit of a fuck boy, i mean why wouldn't he be he's famous he can get whoever he wasn't" i pause.

"But i do think he wants to get to know me better he's just so flirty and he isn't afraid to say whatever he wants to me" she nods as i speak "how's his band though?" she asks "amazing mum their so good and all so nice he has a twin brother who is the sweetest ever" i smile thinking of bill.

Something in the kitchen dings and she jumps up "dinners ready can you call your brother?" she asks going into the kitchen, i stand up and yell for lee until he comes out joining me at the dinning table where mum places the food.

The front door opens and dad walks in placing his coat on the hook and walking towards us "hello beautiful family" he ruffles my brothers hair and kisses my check before giving my mother a huge kiss and joining us at the table.

"Ohhh a roast, you treat us good mary" he says to my mother smiling before digging into his plate, we all join in talking to one another about are days.

Tom gets brought up by mother and i tell dad about him, he shakes his head smiling "as long as he treats you good" he says.

After dinner i head to the bathroom striping out of my clothes that i've worn for far to long, i hop in the shower and after 30 minutes i'm done.

I head into my room getting in some pjs before brushing my hair in the mirror *ding* my head snaps to my phone sitting on my bed.

I go over and pick it up.

unknown number: hey june it's tom

i smile down at my phone changing his contact to tom.

June:hey

Tom:sorry i took ages to text, i had to clean myself up

June:no problem:) what you doing?

Tom:laying in bed thinking of you;)

I blush down at the message

June:you are such a playboy😂

Tom:only for you:)

For the rest of the night me and tom text until we say goodnight and fall asleep.

[The next morning]

A loud knock hits my door "what!" i groan sitting up "your boy bands here!" lee says on the other side of the door "their waiting outside!" he yells before walking away.

'Fuck last night tom said he'd pick me up with the boys for practice' i quickly get up and run to the bathroom brushing my teeth and hair, i run back to my room throwing on some baggy navy blue nike pants and a black crop top with my converse.

I spray some perfume before grabbing my phone and running out my room yelling goodbye and heading out the front door jumping in the backseat with gustav and georg.

"Hey guys sorry i took so long i completely forgot" i huff putting my seatbelt on they laugh "it's fine june" bill says driving off, i peep my head around the head rest of the seat in front of me "hey" i whisper in toms ear and he smiles "hi" he says.

A couple seconds later tom sticks his hand through the side of the seat gesturing for my hand, i smile to myself and put my hand in his.

-

Chapter done

i'm getting so much views and votes thank you guys i love you all!!

there's going to be another chapter today so 2 in one day :)