24

The plane is now in the air, it's been 15 minutes since toms demanding request.

I turn over from the window looking at tom on his phone, he looks at me "you have 5 minutes june" he says in a strong accent.

"Until..?" "until i make you come to the bathroom with me" he says back sharply licking his lip ring, my stomach fills with butterflies "you won't have to make me".

I get up climbing over him and into the aisle, i hear him quickly getting up behind me, i look over towards georg who's nodding his head at tom.

I roll my eyes and walk towards the bathroom tom like a lost puppy behind me, i open the sliding door going inside.

He follows me in locking it behind him, "wait one sec let me get a condom from your wallet" i say remember my fear of getting pregnant now.

I go to walk past him to the door, his arm comes out in front of me stopping me from leaving, he leans down to my ear.

"You've made me wait enough" he says sending shivers down my spine, i look up to him "okay, pull out" i say in a whisper and he chuckles.

[smut⚠️]

His hand comes to my ass as we walks me back into the wall, the bathroom is small hardly enough room for us.

His hand comes to my front slowly going into my pants over my underwear, he licks his lip ring as he watches my face.

He rubs me over my underwear causing small moans to leave my mouth, "good girl be quite" he whispers slowly going under my underwear.

Another moan leaves my lip, he presses his to mine kissing me, i let the moans leave my mouth into his mouth as a finger slips into me.

I clutch my hand onto the sink as his fingers dip in and out of me, "fuck tom" i say softly and he smirks down at me pleased with himself and what his fingers can do to me.

He pulls away from me unbuckling his belt, "take your pants off" he says sharply, i do it throwing them to the side.

We walks over to me rubbing his dick slowly "ready?" he asks "yea-" he lifts one of my legs to his side and thrusts into me causing a loud moan to leave me.

He thrusts harder gripping the wall next to me "moan for me june" he says into my ear keeping his pace.

I let them out no longer caring who hears me, he moans softly into my ear "you feel so good" he says kissing my neck as he goes faster.

He does small sucks on my neck still keeping up with his rhythm "god" i mutter my hand coming to his back, "faster?" he asks looking at me.

I nod my head and he grins, he does so going faster, my back constantly hitting the wall with every thrust into me.

He grips onto my lower back "i'm going to cum" he says grunting, i ignore him and keep moaning to my pleasure.

He slows down grunting with every last thrust "did you?" i go to say "mhm" he mumbles back tired, he removes him self from me "fuck i love you" he kisses my forehead causing me to smile.

[end]

I fumble back into my seat as the whole cabin looks at me, i lye down hiding my face into my pillow, tom leaves the bathroom joining my side closing the little sliding door.

He lyes down slowly starting to rub my back until i drift asleep.

[time skip]

"June wake up" i hear tom muttering into my ear "we've landed" he says, my eyes open as i look out the window to see sunset "already?" "mhm".

I get up leaving the plane with tom and the boys, we head into the airport getting our luggage.

We walk outside into the warm evening air, "there's our ride" bill says pointing at a big black tour bus, "we're on the road straight away?" i ask.

"No we're heading to the hotel tonight" bill says walking us over to the car, i stand close to him letting him speak to me.

"Then tomorrow we're going to meet your friends" he smirks down at me "really? i haven't even told them i'm here" i say "well then you can surprise them" he says getting into the bus.

We all get in, there's a couch with a small kitchen and a tv, in the back there's a double bed with a door and a small bathroom.

"How are we all going to be in this?" i asks slowly looking around "well when we're in one city we stay in hotels and when we're travelling to another city we stay in this".

Bill sits down and i nod my head sitting next to him, tom joins my side slouching on the couch, his head rests on my shoulder.

"Are you excited to be back in LA" georg asks from the other side of the bus at the other couch "very, the beach's are amazing you guys we'll love it".

"Where's alfie?" i ask realising there's probably supposed to be a manger with us "he's at the hotel" bill speaks and i nod my head letting it rest on to toms who's fast asleep.

After a 20 minute drive we pull into the parking lot of the hotel, the whole time i was looking out the window seeing LA the city i've missed so much.

I step out of the bus tom dragging mine and his suitcases behind me "god it smells like LA" i say admiring the building near me "and what's that?" bill says about to step off the bus.

"Shit, it smells like shit" i say proudly, the second he leaves the bus his face goes funny "why does it stink?" he asks "we'll we're kinda where the homeless people are" i say blatantly.

"Isn't this a five star hotel" gustav says "yeah so somethings the homeless sit outside or near the nice places cause they know that's where the rich are".

Tom grunts "can we just get in im about to pass out" he says his hand over his nose and i giggle as i look at him "it goes away" i say starting to walk in the hotel.

Two men take all are suitcases putting them on a trolly, we walk inside and i stand back as bill sorts out our booked hotel rooms.

"Okay we all have one for ourselves all right next to each other, expect you two obviously you get one" bill says looking at me and tom.

We all pack into the elevator heading to the top floor, "27 floors is insane" georg says watching the numbers rise as we go.

"We'll you know what they say, everything is bigger in america" bill speaks "that's not how you use that saying" i say and bill chuckles.

We reach the top floor all walking to our own rooms, tom opens the door and i walk in behind him, he drops the suitcases and jumps on the bed.

"June", i look at him "please take my shoes off, i can't move i'm tired" his accent peaks and i laugh "god alright".

I do it for him and he strips his jeans off along with his top getting under the covers, i slowly take my clothes off also then head to my suitcase looking for pjs.

"Don't bother" he speaks up "just come to bed" i look over at him "fine just for you" i say getting under the covers with him.

-
Chapter doneeeee

Please don't make fun of the sex scene it's what people want so i don't mind

LOVE YOU GUYS ❤️