25

"Tom tom tom get up" i say excitedly shaking him, he groans form under the covers slowly his head peaking out.

I brush a dread from his face "come on" i say smiling at him, he groans again and opens his eyes looking at me "i told them i was here, we're meeting them at a coffee shop at 12 and it's 10 so get up" i say quickly.

He looks at me in my towel with one also wrapped around my head "hey, you showered without me" he sits up "yeah you were sleeping, that's what you get for sleeping in" i say smirking and he chuckles.

I start applying my make up as tom gets up and showers for himself, once he's out i'm ready and dressed, he also gets dressed.

We look in the mirror together realising we're matching, we're both wearing blue demi jeans that are a tad baggy on me and a whole bunch on him.

He's wearing a white oversized top and i'm wearing a white crop top, i smile at us "we look cute" i say, tom ignores my remark and picks my hand up looking down at my ring.

"Don't forget my promise" he says looking at the promise ring then back at me, "never" i say my voice soft, i stand on my tippy toes pecking him on the lips.

Theres a knock on the door "come in!" i shout, bill georg and gustav stumble into the room laughing "what's so funny?" tom says smiling at them.

"We were playing dig dong ditch" gustav says still smiling, i laugh at there childness "oh look at the matching couple" georg mocks.

And tom rolls his eyes "yeah yeah whatever", tom walks to his suitcase grabbing out a black sweat band putting it over his head, he then grabs a white hat putting that on also.

"We ready then?" i ask looking at everyone "yep" they say in sink and with that we leave the hotel getting into a car.

"So ben will be there and so will brooke, their my closest friends" i say in the front seat with bill georg and gustav in the back, tom driving.

"Is brooke hot..?" georg says form behind me, i laugh "she's beautiful, she's a red head" i say glancing at him through the review mirror and he smiles to himself.

"And ben.. is very very handsome" i say now glancing at bill, he rolls his eyes "i'm not getting with your bestfriend" he says "sure just wait till you see him".

After driving through the city of LA we stop in a parking lot, we quickly head inside the cafe not wanting to be noticed.

As soon as i open the door my eyes scan the room looking for the familiar faces of home, my eyes stop at the back corner.

A brown boy with curls on his head sits there across him a red head who's laughing, my face lights up as i quickly make my way over.

Bens eyes look at me then away then quickly looking at me again, he stands up smiling "june!" he says with open arms, i run into them letting him hold me.

"Omg ben" i mumble, he squeezes me tightly before letting go, i spin and look at brooke "babe!" she squeezes me tightly.

After our hugging fest i step back "wow you guys look older, it's only been a few months" i say giggling and they do so back.

"Oh shit yeah, this in my boyfriend the one i told you about.. tom kaulitz" tom comes to my side from behind me towering over me "hey" he reaches his hand out to both of them.

They shake it dazed "tom fucking kaulitz..!" brooke says "you didn't tell me you were dating a fucking rockstar" she says "must have forgotten" i say.

"Oh and you'll probably know them but this is bill, gustav and georg" i say stepping to the side so they can also greet them.

"Great to meet you all, thanks for taking care of her" ben says having the last handshake with gustav "our pleasure" bill says smiling back.

We all sit down at the table, me on one side next to ben and brook and on the other side sits the four boys.

"So tell us everything!" ben says sipping his coffee "god where do i start.., oh i made a very close friend called lisa who's now dating gustav cause of yours truly" i joke and gustav chuckles.

"Then she dragged me to some concert and i so happened to leave with tom" "who's concert?" brook asks, "theres" i say pointing to the band.

Brook laughs out loud "you made him leave his own concert!" "hey he wanted to" i laugh back, "june?".

My face freezes as i hear a familiar voice from behind me, i turn looking to the source, there he stands my boyfriend of 5 months mitchell standing before us.

As i look into his eyes every bit of trauma and horrible memories come back to me, my eyes go red "what the fuck are you doing here" i say wiping my eyes standing up.

I hear tom get up straight away from behind me, before i know it he's by my side "woah i just wanted coffee" mitchell says "but this is a nice surprise, seeing you and your boy band" he says cocky.

I don't answer but stand there fighting back my tears "it's so great to see you again babe" he slowly brings his hand towards my face to touch it, i flinch quickly and his hand drops.

I look to tom, his eyes flicking back to my face and mitchell's hand, slowly everything clicks in his head as he sees my tears leave my eyes.

His head looks to mitchell "your fucking dead" he says with a stern look on his face, tom snaps punching mitchell right in the jaw.

I jump back and everyone at the table stands up back img away from the boys, tom hits him again "how dare you fucking hit her" he shouts now holding mitchell by his collar throwing him into the wall.

Tom quickly walks over towards mitchell now lying on the floor pleading, everyone at their tables stand up quickly backing away from them.

Tom bends down hitting him, another one, another one, and another one, i stand there frozen watching as each hit that tom makes causes blood to splatter from mitchell's face.

"He's going to kill him" gustav says starting to walk towards tom "let him" bill says sharply holding gustav back "it's what he deserves".

Tears keep falling from my face, every hit that tom gives mitchell's face reminds me of every hit i took from mitchell.

I start sobbing uncontrollably, brook and ben hold me "it's okay babe" they whisper "we have to stop him" georg says walking forward now with bill and gustav.

They tell tom to stop, tom doesn't listen, in this moment of time he isn't tom he's not here he's snapped he's continuously punching mitchell.

The boys pull him off standing him up and walking him backwards "i'll fucking find you!" tom shouts at mitchell's unconscious body "and i'll kill you when i do!".

We leave the restaurant heading towards both mine and the boys car and ben and brooks, we stand in between them so no one sees us.

Tom is still trying to fight free form their grip, he looks at me stopping his struggle, the boys let him go and he walks towards me "god baby i'm so sorry".

He grabs me pushing me into his chest, he hugs me not letting go "your safe june, you'll always be safe with me".

-

chapter done...

i don't want to see anyone calling june sensitive for crying about this, she was abused by mitchell.

love you all ❤️