22

[3 days later]

I sit on the floor with my suitcase and a whole bunch of clothes around me, my mums sitting on my bed folding some of the clothes into neat piles for the suitcase.

"Are you nervous to go home?" mum asks smiling at me, "kinda, i can't believe it's in 2 days" "how long will you be gone again?" she asks "no idea, so packing is even harder" i breath in.

"I'm sure your sugar daddy will buy you clothes if you need them" mum jokes and i throw a pair of socks at her laughing.

After a painful hour of trying to pack as much as i can in two suitcases i'm finally done.

*DING*

I pick up my phone seeing toms text that he's here, a smile breaks my face and i grab my suitcases saying goodbye to mum dad and lee.

"Hi gorgeous" tom says as i get in the car "hi" i smile at him as he leans in kissing my lips softly, "so bills making a big dinner tonight and he invited the boys" tom says pulling out the driveway.

"Fun, is lisa coming?" i ask hopeful "no, and there's something gustav wants to tell you" tom says in a more serious tone "about..?" "lisa".

"Is she okay?" i ask quickly "yes, she's fine but i'll let him tell you" he's accent is strong "okay".

We pull into the driveway getting out the car, tom grabs both my suitcases and i hold the front door for him.

He brings them to the room as i head to the kitchen "hey" i say hugging bill "hey babe" he says hugging me tightly "how you been?" he asks starting to chop some tomatoes.

I take over for him as he handles the pasta "yeah good, packing is stressful when i don't know how long i'm going for" i say and he laughs "yeah sorry, we're unprepared".

"You only found out 2 weeks ago it's not your fault" i say continuing to chop the tomatoes, tom comes down the stairs just as gustav and georg walks in.

"Hey" i smile at them, they both sit down in front of me on the island "hi" georg says grabbing a piece of tomato and eating it.

Gustav smiles at me and i look at him confused, tom sets the table and soon we're all sitting around it with pasta in front of us.

Tom speaks first "gustav, are you telling her soon? she's dying to know" he says before taking a mouthful, gustav nods and i look at him.

"June, lisas not coming to america" he says and my face drops "what? why not she was going to" i let go of my fork letting it set on the edge of my bowel.

"Her grandmothers sick.." he says softly looking down into his food "oh poor thing" "she doesn't want to risk leaving and not seeing her again" he says finally and i nod "that makes sense".

We smile at each other and then begin to eat.

[time skip]

After me and georg help bill with the dishes i head up stairs finding tom on the balcony, "hey" i say linking my arm into his as he leans over the railing.

He smiles to me puffing out some smoke as he puts his arm around me pulling me in close to him "hey shorty" he takes another drag.

I poke his chest annoyed by my nickname "i missed you" i say leaning my head into him "i missed you more, 2 days felt like a lifetime" he says in a deep voice.

"Did you get everything sorted?" i ask hinting about the trip "yeah, got our private jet" he says chuckling, my head snaps up to him "what?!" he laughs harder "i'm joking june, we don't have that much money.. yet".

"Cocky much" i say giggling "well this tour really is giving us bank, it's our first one out of the country" he says flicking the cigarette off the balcony.

I peer over to where it lands "you should get an ash tray" i say softly "probably" he says stepping back and sitting on a chair.

I join him in the one next to him, he looks at me admiring my face "i love you june" he says hearing his accent "i love you more tom" i say back and he grins "i'm so excited to meet your friends and see your old house" he says.

"Me to you couldn't believe it, i finally get to see ben" i say smiling to myself "ben?" his voice changes "he's my gay bestfriend" i say rolling my eyes.

Tom nods his head slowly "so your telling me bill might get lucky?" he says laughing and i look at him "bills gay..?" i ask slowly "don't tell me you didn't know".

"I didn't, but it's obvious now" i giggle and tom laughs at me "god your clueless sometimes" he looks at me "i've been clueless once, and it's been about this".

"Once?" he laughs loudly "what else am i clueless about?" i say laughing with him "boys" "what about them?" i ask "you think they don't drool over you" he replies and i roll my eyes.

"Only you notice it" i say shaking my head "how?" he says laughing again this time louder "it's so obvious june, they snap their necks to get a look at you" he places his hand on my thigh.

"They can do as they please, i only want you" i say back placing my hand on his smiling at him, the door behind us slides open "we're watching a movie, you guys joining?" bill asks.

I turn to him "sure" i say standing up, tom joins my side and we head downstairs to the living room.

Me and tom sit on the smaller couch alone and the other three sit together on the bigger one "a scary movie?" i say hopefully "hell yeah" georg says back.

Gustav controls the remote going through all the horror movies until finally we pick one "the ring, i haven't watched this" bill says putting his feet up on the couch.

"You haven't?" i ask looking at him and he shakes his head "honestly your not missing much" i say back and he chuckles.

After watching the movie and cuddling up with tom it finally ends and me and tom head up stairs, i get in the bed tom joining my side.

After talking about america finally we fall asleep.

-

end of chapter

SO SORRY that i haven't posted i've been busy with so much stuff but i'm trying to get back on track😭

and i'm so sorry that this chapter sucks and is so short

I LOVE YOU ALL ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️