the end

The day has came, the boys biggest concert was tonight and i couldn't be more happy for them.

I watched them rush around the room getting ready and going over things as i sat there admiring them, georg and his long brown hair, gustav with his drum sticks practicing, bill spraying cans of hair spray in his hair, and tom practicing guitar.

I couldn't help but be thankful for my life as i looked at the four boys who i loved, a knock was heard on the door, all the boys look at it.

Alfie walks in, "boys almost ready?" he says clapping his hands together "gotta leave in 20" "fuck already!?" bill says spraying his hair quicker.

I stand up walking over to bill "pass me a can i'll do the back" i say putting my hand out, he gives me a sympathetic smile threw the mirror before passing me a can.

I run my hands threw bills hair and start spraying the can making his hair spike up, once it's done he thanks me.

"Do i look okay?" tom asks me, i look at his outfit "you look amazing" i say and he smiles at me, "alright guys time to go" alfie says rushing us out the room.

We all head to the car getting in, alfie starts driving to the concert, once there we rush in heading through the back.

The second we enter people pull the boys away, alfie leads me to my front row seat, it's got guards around it so no one try's to get to me.

I sit adjusting in my seat, the lights are low and it's quite except the chatting over the stadium.

Finally the music starts playing, i notice the song to be pain of love, a smile spreads across my face loving this song.

The boys walk on the stage and everyone screams including me, i'm so close tom could reach out and touch me.

Bill starts singing and the crowd goes even more wild, tom walks around playing his guitar always looking at me.

Finally the song ends, bill grabs the mic "hello everyone!" he says and everyone shouts "thank you for joining us tonight LA!" he says and everyone cheers.

"My brother would like to say a few words" bill says passing the mic to tom, tom smiles out to the crowd "as a lot of you know" he pauses "i have a girlfriend" the crowd cheers and my cheeks go red.

"How about we get her up here?" he asks them and everyone screams yes, the guards lead me up to the stage.

Tom reaches for my hand and i take it, "this is her! isn't she beautiful!" everyone cheers, "say hi june" he puts the mic to my mouth.

"Hi" i say awkwardly, "i just wanted to bring june up because i want you all to know how important she is to me, i love her so much and i'm ready to spend the rest of my life with her".

I smile sweetly at him, he pulls me into him by my lower back kissing me passionately, the crowd goes wild and he drops the mic kissing me more.

I kiss him back finally pulling away and looking into his beautiful eyes, i love this boy, i love this boy more than anything in this world.

-

the end🥲

i'm sorry the end of this book is rushed, but i was so excited to start my new book which i will be posting straight after this chapter is up!

it's called my favourite enemy please make sure to check it out!

i love you all thank you for sticking with me though this story i appreciate every single one of you and love you's i'm sorry the ending wasn't great but sometimes the ending isn't important and it's the story that matters.

I LOVE YOU ALL PLEASE JOIN ME ON MY NEW STORY ❤️❤️❤️