12

Me and tom get in the car driving out of the parking lot "are you ready to head back to your house?" i ask pulling out my phone.

"No, don't want to see bill" he says taking a sharp turn, i look down at my phone opening twitter.

The first thing that pops up is photos of me and tom in the car, me on top of him as we make out "omg!" i yell.

Tom jumps in his seat "what?!" "look!" i say holding my phone up for him to see, he quickly takes his eyes of the road and looks "shit" he whispers as he looks back to the road

"There's more of us shopping you buying me stuff us eating, omg their calling me a gold digger" i say turning my phone off and throwing it in my lap.

"Don't mind them" he says placing his hand on my thigh, "hey wanna head to this lake? it's not to far from my house" he ask looking at me trying to distract me.

"Sure, i need to get a swimsuit though" i say back "alright then let's head to yours" he says taking another turn.

[time skip]

We walk into my house hand in hand "i'm home!" i say loudly, we walk into the living room seeing dad sitting on the couch.

"Oh hi honey, you must be tom" he says standing up and walking towards tom "yes i am very nice to meet you mr lay" he says taking my fathers hand and shaking it "please call me alex" my dad says back smiling as he sits back down.

Me and tom head up into my room, he sits on the bed as i go into my closet picking out two bikinis.

"What one?" i asks holding up a white one and a black one, "hmm can't pick unless i see them on you" he says using his tongue to play around with his lip ring.

"Fine" i say dropping them both and taking my top of right in front of him, he stands up quickly "holy fuck" he says.

I pull my pants and underwear down now naked standing there in front of him, he walks over to me grabbing my ass and pulling me in "what the fuck are you doing to me" he groans looking at my body.

"Just trying them on like you said, why is there a problem?" i say wrapping my arms around his neck pulling his face down to mine "not at all" he whispers kissing my lips.

I kiss him back before pulling away "okay go sit so you can vote for what one you like most" i say pushing him away, he puts his hands up defensively and goes back to sitting on my bed.

First i try on the black one, he rates it 10/10 then i try the white one.

"Holy shit june that one" he says fixing his hat, i smile and walk back into my closet grabbing a white mini skirt and putting it on over my bikini bottoms also putting on some white flip flop wedges.

"Good thing the weathers nice" i say coming back out and grabbing my bag throwing in a few pairs of underwear, a few tops and pants and some pjs.

"I'm moving in" i joke zipping up my bag "hey that's a really good idea" he says standing up towering over me "lol no tom i'm 16, 17 soon" i say "your birthday is in july?" he asks and i nod my head "what day?".

"3rd" i say back "that's like a week away why didn't you tell me" he says "because i met you like 5 days ago" i laugh and he rolls his eyes "doesn't feel that short" he says in a low voice.

"I know" i say back, we leave my room and say goodbye to my dad getting back in the car and heading towards the lake.

"Is it busy?" i ask "around this time of year a bit" he says back "hopefully no fans" i sigh.

We pull into a parking lot and leave the car making are way down to the lake, there's people swimming around and some lying down on towels.

All in all there's only around 20 people "not too bad" i say flinging my towel out across some sand as tom does the same, "you should see it when it's mid summer, packed".