13

I freeze as i look back into his eyes 'i love you? did i hear him right?' i don't know what to say.

'I've only known him for 5 days and he's saying that he loves me?' i see toms expression drop, 'do i love him? i think he's perfect, he's funny he's sweet he's flirty he's hot, i don't see a reason to not love him except for the few days we've known each other'.

All my thoughts stop as our eyes meets again "i love you tom" i say back quietly and a smile hits his face, he leans his head towards me and kisses me passionately.

In that moment i knew that i've fallen in love with tom kaulitz.

[time skip]

Me and tom enter the house laughing loudly, he walk into the living room to see bill gustav gorge and a man sitting on the couch.

Tom stops and i feel his energy change "alfie" tom says looking to the man "june this is our manager" tom says moving his arm towards alfie.

"Ah so this is the trouble causer" alfie says looking towards me "nice to meet you to" i say rolling my eyes, "so what's going on?" tom says wrapping his arm around my waist.

"We'd like to speak to you alone tom" alfie says taking a quick glance at me "no thanks" tom says "tom-" bill says "whatever you want to say to me she can hear" tom says loudly speaking over bill.

"Fine" bill says standing up "june you are an amazing women and your perfect with my brother so this is why we're doing this for you june" bill says "you guys need to cut back on all this being seen with each other, because tom is going to fight anyone that slightly touches you and that looks bad on us, and the fans are literally going to want to kill you june, i love that my brother has found you but for your safety you two need to stop going out together so much".

Bill breaths in heavily "oh, i understand bill really but-" tom cuts in "but this our life and if we want to go somewhere we shouldn't not be able to because of the fucking press and fans!" tom says his voice slowly raising.

Bill shakes his head and grabs his phone out "look at this tom!" he yells shoving tom the phone, i look at it, its an article with pictures of me and tom in the car making out, at the river in the water, at the McDonald's parking lot with tom hitting the man and us shopping 'tom kaulitz new girlfriend june lay uses him for money and causes him to get into fights' the article says.

"For fuck sake! they'll say anything for a fucking story!" tom starts yelling, i don't understand some of the things he says but get the sense of it "we know tom! so that's why you have to lie low!" bill says in a less loud voice.

"Fucking hell" tom groans rubbing the bridge of his nose, "here's whats going to happen" he says lifting his head back up "i want bodyguards for each of us" tom says looking at me quickly then back to the manager.

Alfie nods his head "done, perfect idea no more fights for tom and no one will get hurt" he says "yeah but what about june! she'll have people calling her these horrible names she doesn't deserve it" bill says wrapping an arm around me.

"I'm fine with it" i say "as long as you guys know it's not true then why should i care? tom knows i'm not using him and that's all that matters" i lean into bill "then that's settled" alfie claps his hands.

"They'll be two bodyguards here tomorrow morning for you both and then you'll be free to do whatever you please" alfie says standing up "lovely to meet you deer" he holds his hand to me "you too" i lie and shake it.

Ones alfie leaves me and tom sit down with the boys "so getting it on in the car?" gustav says chuckling "shut it" tom says back smiling "seriously though you need tinted windows if it carrie's on" gustav says and we laugh.