14

I wake up to tom getting out of the bed rushing around his room "what are you doing?" i ask slowly sitting up "oh shit sorry i didn't want to wake you" he says coming over and quickly kissing my forehead "I'm getting ready me and the boys are going dirt bike riding" he says throwing on a shirt.

"You should come" he says spraying cologne "really? i don't want to feel like I'm intruding" I get out of the bed "shut up june your coming now get dressed i need to go downstairs and meet our body guards" he says leaning in and kissing me before leaving the room.

I open up my bag and pick out a pair of white leggings, i then pull out a graphic cropped tee throwing them both on with my converse, i head into the bathroom brushing my teeth and hair and deciding on no makeup.

After spraying a whole bunch of perfume i head downstairs, seeing tom bill and one man sitting on the couch "june" tom says standing up "this is david our body guard".

I quickly look at david then back to tom "ours?" i say slowly "yeah alfie said we only need one" tom says putting his arm around me leading me to sit.

I do so "hi david lovely to meet you" i hold my hand out and he shakes it, "hi miss lay" he's a dark skinned man with bright blue eyes, he has a big build and seems tall not taller then tom tough, all in all he's gorgeous.

I smile at him before bill starts to speak "david will be at the house on his working hours and if we go anywhere he comes with" bill says smiling at me "alright sounds cool, is he coming dirt biking?" i ask looking to bill.

"Your coming!?" he says excitingly "yeah i hope that's okay" "that's more than okay!" bill says squeezing me in a tight embrace "well let's go then!" he says standing up "oh and yes david will be coming".

We get in the car me and david in the back tom and bill in the front "are we picking up the boys?" i ask leaning forward "theres not enough room so their making there own way, oh and i think gustav mentioned something about lisa coming" tom says looking back to me as bill drives.

I smile wildly at the thought of seeing lisa again, i keep meaning to tell her the story of me and tom but it never ends up happing.

"So david how long have you been a body guard for?" i ask looking at him, i notice his eyes linger on my cleavage before looking to me "around 2 years" he says.

"Thats a long time" i say "yeah considering he started when he was 19" bill speaks up quickly glancing in the review mirror "your only 21?" i ask and he nods his head before looking out the window.

'Fuck some big 21 year old' i say glancing at his arms before moving my eyes to a more interesting sight, i look towards tom sitting in the passenger seat with his arm resting on the console.

His veins are showing through his skin making my stomach fill with butterflies, sooner or later we finally pull into the parking lot.

I leave the car meeting tom at the front of it linking his arm "june!" i hear a girls voice and quickly turn around, lisa is coming towards me smiling wildly "lisa!" i say embracing her tightly.

"Babe it's been like 2 days and i've missed you so much" she says as we pull away "i know i need to tell you so much" i say "oh i already know everything from the media, you gold digger" she jokes and i laugh.

"Hey girls look!" the boys call, we look over and see two pink dirt bikes "there for you guys" gustav says "ha your joking if you think i'm getting on that thing" lisa says crossing her arms.

"I'll try, as long as you teach me tom" i say walking over running my hand across his chest as i pass him, i get on the bike as tom quickly walks to me dazed.