15

We get out the car heading inside and up to toms room "god what a day" i say as he walks into the bathroom starting the shower.

"You like dirt biking?" he asks "kinda you just drive like a crazy person" i say laughing as i take my clothes off him doing the same.

We both have the dust all over us, we get in the shower feeling the hot water run down out backs "uh this is so nice" i say wetting my hair, "yeah nice view" tom says looking at me and i smile.

(smut ⚠️)

"June" he says softly "yeah?" "get on your knees" he says with a thick accent, my heart flutters as i look at him "okay" i say back slowly getting on my knees.

He steps closer to me grabbing his dick stroking it softly "open" he says lowly as he pulls his thumb across my lips.

I open my mouth allowing him to place some of his dick in it, slowly i start sucking and this goes on until he cums in my mouth.

(done ⚠️)

After i'm in my pjs i head out to the balcony, toms sitting there's with a cigarette in his mouth "that kills you know" i say grabbing it from his mouth and flicking it off the balcony.

I sit next to him, he pulls out another cigarette lightening it up and holding it out to me "try it" he says with his dreads down slightly covering his face.

"No thanks" i say "you can't judge until you try june" his accent is thick "i can when i know what it does to you" i roll my eyes "one puff" he says wiggling it to me.

I grab it and put it in my mouth inhaling slowly, i quickly pull it out and start coughing "ugh that's horrible" i hand it back to him and he chuckles "it's not so bad".

"Why do it? it tastes like shit" i say coughing once more "cause it calms me down" he says in a softer voice "what are you stressing about?" i ask slowly looking into his eyes as he exhales.

"You" he says his accent so strong i almost couldn't understand "me? did i do something..?" he chuckles once i say this "no june, i'm just scared somethings going to happen to you" he inhales.

"Nothings going to happen tom" i place my hand on his and he looks up at me "i love you june, never forget it" his eyes seems softer and more sincere "and i love you tom" i say smiling back.

We hear the front door open from downstairs followed by bill shouting "i already told you toms not here!" he shouts coming closer to the stairs "tom look" i say standing up pointing off the balcony towards the cop car in the driveway.

"Fuck!" he stands up "you should hide" i say as we go back in the house shutting the balcony door "go to my room june" "what are you going to do?" i ask "i can't hide, there's no point" he says groaning "i'm staying with you" i say grabbing his arm "june-"

"Tom kaulitz your under arrest for the assault on bruce jean" a police officer at the top of the stairs says going to tom and putting handcuffs on him.

[time skip]

I sit next to bill in the waiting room of the police station before an officer calls my name "June lay" i stand up and follow her into a questioning room.

"We're aware that you were there the day mr kaulitz assaulted the paparazzi" the women says pulling up a seat across from me "yes" i say back quickly as my leg starts to shake nervously.

"Is tom okay?" i ask "i'll be asking the questions" the women replies "tell me what happened" she says briefly, "well, i was sitting in the car and a guy starting taking photos of me so i opened the car door and he got hit by it so he pushed me and i fell then tom came and just yelled at him then he.. hit him then we left".

I tell her the truth not knowing what else to say "okay that's what mr kaulitz told us" she says sighing "is he okay?" i ask again starting to focus on the dripping noise of the water machine near me "i'll be the one asking questions miss lay".

I focus more on the dripping noise, my leg shakes harder and the nerves run through my body "please just tell me if he's alright" i say again "i said that i'll be asking the questi-" "just fucking tell me!" i yell standing up.

Suddenly the dripping noise goes away and the shakes or nerves disappear "sit down!" the women yells and i quickly do realising my mistake, "mr kaulitz is okay, his brother has already payed bail and he'll be out in the morning" she says looking at me.

"Then why am i here?" i ask "we just needed the full story, your free to leave" she says nodding her head to the door.

I stand up leaving the room without another word,  heading back to bill "hey you okay?" he asks hugging me "yeah fine let's just go" i say.

Me and bill get in the car and he starts to drive "if it's already payed for then why can't he leave already?" i ask looking at bill "i don't know it's stupid" i agree with him.

"Hey can you drop me home?" i say "sure, don't your parents wonder where you are?" he asks taking his eyes from the road to look at me for a second "no they don't care, i'm supposed to be getting home schooled everyday but they also don't care about that, as long as i'm safe and happy then that's all that matters they say".

"That's pretty cool that their chill, mine and toms are the same" bill replies pulling into my street "yeah it's cool" i say unsure "thanks bill" i hug him once he stops at my house "cya" "bye june" he says smiling as i leave the car.

"I'm home!" i shout opening the front door, i walk into the living room seeing my family "hey honey, finally got sick of it there?" she jokes and i laugh "nah just coming back for the night, i have work to catch up on" i say "oh yeah you should probably do that" mum says smiling at me.

I enter my room sitting down at my computer pulling up my home schooling and starting from the top 'this is a weeks worth of missed work' i roll my eyes and get started.

[time skip]

I drop in my bed finally done with it all, i look at my alarm clock the time says 11:24 "june" lee says softly knocking at my door "come in" i say sitting up "hey" he says "hi" i say back.

"So you finally wanted to come home?" he closes my door and sits down on the bed with me "no but i didn't have a choice" i say puffing "why?" he asks concern "cause toms in jail and i didn't want to be at his house without him".

"What!" lee yells "shh! mum and dad are asleep" i say hitting his arm "why is he in jail" he asks.

I tell lee the story also telling him about some other stuff that's been happening just leaving out the stuff you don't want to tell your brother.

"I'm surprised the fans haven't found our house and ruined it cause of you yet" he chuckles and i roll my eyes "and how's your life going" i ask "amazing, i met a girl her names anna" he says smiling to himself "ooo, and i'm surprised she'd date a whore like you" i say laughing and he ignores me "whatever, she's prefect" he says smiling.

"And when do i get to meet her?" i ask smiling at his happiness "well you could of this week but your always out, she's probably starting to think i'm making you up" he says and i laugh.

"Well i'm going to bed" lee stands up and kisses my forehead "night sis" he leaves the room, i sigh turning off the light and getting in bed pulling the covers up around me thinking about tom as i fall asleep.

-

Chapter done

SORRY IT TOOK FOREVER AND ITS NOT EVEN GOOD BUT IVE BEEN LIVING MY LIFE.

And sorry the smut is so short but i don't really like writing about it i get a tad uncomy so do you guys even want smut or like none or just a bit every now and then cause i don't mind writing the sex stuff but the foreplay i don't like so much.

LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR WAITING AND SUPPORTING ME❤️❤️❤️