16

Mum comes into my room shaking me lightly "morning sweetheart" she sits on my bed, i stretch my legs out "morning mum" i smile.

"I'm making pancakes would you like some?" she asks "uh no thanks i need to go with bill to get tom" i say sitting up "alright june love you" she smiles leaning in and kissing my forehead before leaving the room.

I get up brushing my teeth and putting some makeup on before putting on some jeans and a white crop top throwing on my converse.

*ding*

I pick my phone up

bill-i'm outside

I quickly leave my room and head to the front door saying goodbye to mum on the way, i open the car door getting in "hey guys" i say looking at david in the back.

"Heyy" bill says driving off, david stays quite "what you do last night?" bill asks me "oh i just caught up on my school work" i answer and he nods his head.

The rest of the car ride is silent until we pull into the parking lot "i'm just going to run in and get him you wanna come or stay?" bill says unbuckling his seatbelt.

"Oh i'm i'll just stay i guess" i say and he nods his head shutting the door, immediately i regret my decision and wish i went, instead i get out the car and get in the back seat knowing tom should sit there.

"How are you?" i ask sitting next to david "i'm good, you?" he asks back "fine" i say slowly noticing this awkward silence "are you from germany?" i ask trying to make conversation.

"No, south africa, i moved here when i was 13" he answers looking at me this time "that's cool, i moved here this year" he nods he's head still looking at my face like he's inspecting it.

"What do i have something on my face?" i joke laughing and he also laughs "no just admiring your beauty" he says and my laughing quickly stops.

"Shit sorry i didn't mean to say that" his arm comes to his face rubbing his hand down it "it's just that i- fuck" he groans into his hand and i laugh a little "david don't stress it's alright, i'm flattered really" i say and he drops his hand "really?" he says looking at me again.

"Yeah i mean most guys call me hot and stuff but beauty or beautiful is a lot nicer" i say trying to reassure him even though it was weird that he said it "okay, sorry again" his hand sits in the middle seat in between us both.

He looks down at it realising how close it is to my thigh as i do too, quickly he moves it away onto his own lap.

I look at his face admiring his own beauty, his lips are big and full and his eyes are bright, i shake my head 'it's okay to find other guys attractive as long as you do nothing about it' i reassure myself knowing that i won't do anything anyways.

My door opens and i look it to see tom standing there "tom!" i jump out into his arms wrapping my legs around him "hey baby" he says kissing my cheek squeezing me back.

He puts me back down "it's been one night and i missed you so much" i say reaching up and kissing him, once our lips part he speaks "i missed you too" he smiles at me running a hand down the back of my head.

"Come on let's go home, i wanna get ready then go somewhere with you" he says leading me back into the car, he shuts my door and gets in on the passenger side.

"Hey david" he says and david says hi back, i feel as if i'm going to vomit for even finding david hot, i feel so guilty even though i've done nothing wrong 'why would i even think that when i have him' i look up towards tom and smile regretting letting david call me beautiful and not stopping him.

After a few minutes we pull into the twins driveway, we all get out and go into the house, david stops standing by the front door.

[time skip]

After waiting for tom to pick the right outfit to go with the hat he chose we finally head back out into his car just the two of us.

"Where are we going?" i ask as we drive off "to this national park, don't worry there's no hiking or anything it's just big and green" he says placing his hand on my thigh "why would i worry about hiking?"

"Because your not really in the hiking clothes" he says chuckling "whatever" i say back smiling, "so what did you get up to when i was locked away?" he jokes.

"Schoolwork, lots and lots of it" i sigh "wow very fun" his accent is thick "i really need to learn more german" i say randomly, "yeah you do, i could pay for someone to teach you" he says changing gears.

"No i'm not using your money" i say back "it's ours" he says "no tom it's not, you work for it i don't" i say rolling my eyes at his ignorance "whatever you say shorty" he says back and i roll my eyes even more.

[time skip]

We walk into the park, tom was right it's just a big green park with lots of trees and nature no actual playground or hiking trail.

"This place is beautiful" i say looking around thankful of the few people here so that we can actually enjoy ourselves without being harassed.

We walk over to this bench under a big tree surrounded by flowers, "tom, do you think the fans will find out you went to jail" i ask resting my head on his shoulder.

He lifts the arm i'm resting on up and puts it around me "hopefully not but probably, that's not what i want to think about right know though" he says looking at me.

I look back at him admiring his eyes "what's on your mind then?" i ask and he smiles "i'm trying to focus but your so beautiful" i understand most of his words and smile widely leaning in and kissing him.

I hear the birds tweeting from the tree above us and look up seeing them "their so cute" i say smiling up to them, "yeah they are" he says back and i look back to him just staring at me.

"Really what's on your mind?" i ask again, he breaths in heavily "i love you june" he says "i love you more" i say back my heart freaking out "will you be my girlfriend?" he asks looking at me.

My smile breaks out even bigger "aren't i already" i say wrapping my arm around the top of his shoulders "just want to make it official" he whispers back before kissing me softly.

I pull away "that's a yes by the way" i say quickly before kissing him again listening to the soft tweets from the birds thinking about how my life couldn't get any better.

-

chapter done

sorry it's a bit short guys

I LOVE YOU ❤️❤️❤️❤️