21

My face goes red as i look at everyone, my family, lisa, the boys and their friends.

"Happy birthday babe!!" lisa squeals running up with a present in her hand "here!" she says, i unfreeze and look at lisa "awh thank you!" i say taking it from her.

I open in and see perfume "thank you i love you" i say hugging her, she squeezes back tightly, everyone else starts moving around and talking.

I whisper into lisa's ear "did you guys hear..?" "yep" she says quickly, i greet everyone with hugs receiving some gifts thanking them.

I head over to bill and tom "you sneaky boys" i say pulling them and hugging them both "thank you guys, i love this" i say looking around at everyone.

"It's the least we can do" bill says, "we're leaving honey" mum says from behind me "oh already?" i ask "yeah this isn't really are thing, we're a bit old" dad laughs "but lees staying, his girlfriends coming" he says.

I smile excited to meet her, after i kiss them both goodbye i head over to lee who's talking to georg and a few of the boys friends, "so the unlucky girl is coming tonight?" i ask him, he wraps his arm around my shoulder "yep, she's very excited to meet you" he says and i nod.

"As am i" i say, "alright i'm getting drinks" i walk of heading to the fridge grabbing a drink, i open the can turning my head up as i sip it.

I hear lee greet someone, i bring my head back down looking towards him, i drop the can in my hands instantly.

A blond curly headed girl is talking to him, his new girlfriend, the bitch i hit at the restaurant.

I walk over as quickly as i can "hey!" i shout, her head looks towards me she then looks away and quickly looks back her eyes widened.

"You?" she says "your lees sister?!" she says quickly "get the fuck out you desperate fucking slut!" i yell loudly grabbing everyone's attention.

Lee steps between us "woah woah, what's going on?" he says trying to calm us down, "this bitch tried hitting on tom knowing he's with me!" i shout pointing my finger at her.

"So i beat her fucking ass" i say grinning "june!" lee yells "she was touching him cause she's a slut!" i yell loudly trying to get past lee to get to her.

Tom comes behind me wrapping an arm around my waist holding me in place effortlessly, lee turns to her "mia is this when we were together?" he asks "what no!" she says quickly.

Lee turns to me raising an eyebrow "how long have you been dating?" i ask breathing in "around a week" he says sharply "yeah it was when she was with you" my mood grows angrier "so you hit on my boyfriend while with my fucking brother you dumb fucking bitch!" i yell pointing my finger at her trying to break away from toms grip.

"No i swear it didn't mean anything, lee please" she starts to beg him, he looks at her "out" he says quickly "really? your picking her over me?" she says looking at me quickly "fuck yes i am, she's my baby sister, your nothing now get the fuck out!" he shouts pointing to the door.

Mias eyes go red as tears fall from them, without another word she runs to the front door leaving, quickly i remember "holy shit and she fucking slept with georg!" i shout as tom let's me go "that fucking slut!" i say.

Lee turns to georg "sorry man i didn't know" georg says quickly, lee pats his back "chill man, she was shit aye?" he asks and they walk away laughing.

Everyone else goes back to talking, i look at tom "god i hate her" i sneer, his hand comes to my cheek "your so hot when your protective" he whispers "oh sh" i say laughing.

The rest of the night is dancing loud music and drinks, everything in my life seems perfect, i'm in love, i'm visiting home i'm living my life.

At 2 am everyone's left by then, me and tom head up to bed drunk and stumbling, he opens the door for me i trip on my way in.

"Shit you okay?" tom says coming to my side helping me up "huh?" i say lazily "your a huge lightweight" he says chucking as he helps me to bed.

"There, get some sleep" he kisses my forehead and i drift away.

[time skip]

I head downstairs my head hurting badly, lees snoring on the couch i laugh at him and see bill in the kitchen "how are you always up so early cooking?" i say yawning as i sit on the chair across from him.

"I like it" he simply says "i'm making french toast and eggs" he says and i smile "mmm, can't wait" i say back.

"Where's tom? he wasn't in bed?" i ask looking around "oh he went out to deal with some of the tour things" bill replies "oh.. okay" i say smiling.

After a few more minutes lee wakes up joining me, bill plates our foods joining us "enjoy" he says smiling, i take a bite of the french toast "woah this is amazing bill!" i say taking another, he laughs "good".

After eating i head up stairs getting ready for the day, i look at myself in the mirror then head downstairs "where's lee?" i ask bill "he went home" he says "i'm heading to the studio tom should be there, you coming?" he asks.

"Of course" i say smiling back, we head to the car getting in, "are you excited for america?" bill says driving "more than anything" i say "i can't wait to see my bestfriend, i've missed him so much" i say "him?" bill says his accent strong.

"Yeah, he's gay don't stress" i say giggling "ohh, okay" bill replies taking a turn.

Sooner or later we get to the studio rushing inside to get away from paparazzi, "where hereee" bill says walking in me following.

Toms head peeps out from a door frame "hey beautiful" he says as we walk in, he kisses my lips softly.

"Hi, you didn't wake me" i said sounding sad "you looked peaceful" he chuckles, "come sit and watch us" he leads me to the couch and i sit.

Him and bill head behind the glass with gustav and georg, they start performing all their songs, i question why and they say they want to be ready for america.

I sit watching them as i tap my fingers on the couch along with their beat, i watch tom strumming the guitar casually looking at me once in a while.

I can't help but blush at each glance he throws at me, 'god i love this boy' i think smiling.

-
chapter doneeee

i feel this is a bit rushed sorry

LOVE YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE❤️