Chapter 2 - The little boy

Hi guys the update is here!! I will update whenever I finish the new chapter. Thanks for the vote and the comment <3 Can you guess who appeared in this chapter?? *wink*

Welcome to Truck kun club !!

As a member of the truck kun club, I am obligated to announce I've reincarnated. I am shocked. 

The moment I opened my eyes, I can't see anything on my sight because everything is blurry. I've officially confirmed baby does indeed have bad eyesight.

Becoming a baby feels suck. I can't do anything, everything is hard. Fortunately, I seem to be born into a wealthy family this time. My parents are also amicable.

My name is Chitose Yuri, I am a healthy girl born with the memories of my previous life. During my baby period, I think hard about which path I need to choose for this life, I planned for my life and my future. I intend to become a musician this time.

If I show my talent since young, I can gain a reputation easily and reach success. The perks of being a reincarnator.

So I ask my parents to hire Violin and Piano teachers. 

"Mom, Dad, Can you hire a violin or piano teacher? I'm very interested to learn." I tried hard to make my cutest expression.

"Are you sure? Playing Violin and Piano is hard you know?" My parents seem doubtful about this.

"I am! Violinist and pianist are cool!! I want to be like them"

"Alright, we will ask a teacher to teach you tomorrow."

"Yeayyy!! Thank Dad, Thankss mom, I love you both!!" I gave them a peck on their cheek.

Good, step one is done. I will perform my best in front of the teacher and impress them. 

So, the day comes. My teacher looks strict but she is a competent teacher. Of course, I succeed in playing both the violin and the piano on the first try after she teaches me.

"Have your daughter learned to play before??" My teacher seems confused.

"No, It is her first time, we never take her to play the violin before." 

"Your daughter has inborn talent, we can't waste this. I'm sure if we train her hard she will become the best violinist and pianist"

So, since then my parents and teacher focused on me. I join many competitions and won many gold medals. When I was seven years old, my reputation is solid. They called me Genius Vialinist, Genius Pianist, Genius Musician, Musical Princess, etc. It is a cringy title. But well, a beggar can't be chooser.

I also composed quite a few famous pieces of music, making my reputation got even better. 

It was a sunny day when I was seven years old. I am performing at a political event in America as an opening. The hall is filled with a variety of middle-aged uncles dressed in branded suits.

It is not an age-appropriate banquet, though I can see a few kids of rich families here and there. A few adults talk to me, mostly praising my performance. I was performing Violin by the way. I as the cutest and most polite young girl replied to their nonsense with a gentle smile and flattery.

Carrying my Violin, I walked to the garden, It was 5 p.m. I hope the banquet can quickly finish. It was quiet when suddenly rustling sounds came from the bushes, making me jittery. 

I slowly walked to the bushes when I see a brown-haired young child sitting behind the bushes.Is he one of the guest children? I walked closer to him

"Hello there, Are you alright?