Chapter 3 - Inside the bus

Hi guyss...  This is the third chapter. It is quite long compared to the previous chapter. I squeezed hard my brain to write this. Writing fanfiction turn to be more challenging than I thought.  Thanks for the comments and the votes. It gets me even more motivated to write the chapter. Without further ado, here is the chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, back again with me Chitose Yuri, and now is the moment of truth.

Today is the first day of the school entrance ceremony. I am waiting at a bus stop. Can't help but be excited with anticipation.

The moment I realized I got reborn to Classroom of the Elite I get this very complicated and mixed feelings I can't describe. I am happy that out of all the universes I can be reborn to, I got reborn to this universe. Who doesn't want to see Kiyotaka? *cough* *cough* #fangirl

But here is the problem, There is a minimum IQ requirement if you want to live happily at Advance Nurturing High School. The academic part can be solved by learning, which I can confidently say I can do it. But the war between classes, manipulation part, etc is going to be a problem.

I am not confident to manipulate situations like Kiyotaka, Arisu, or even Ryūen, physicological warfare might be alright, But the rest is nah. 

I didn't know when I will be stabbed in the back, or when some son of a bitch plot against me. 

The best news is I have confirmed that I am in the same generation as Kiyotaka. Is it good or bad news? Nevermind. The most important thing is that I am ecstatic. One of the best things is that I can take a bus ride beside the protagonist's VIP seat for the whole three years.

Are you not afraid of going to ANHS you say?? I get as far as getting reborn inside my favorite anime. So I will in any circumstances hundred percent go to ANHS, I've reserved a VIP seat to watch the events unfolding.

In order to avoid becoming fish on the chopping board I've prepared a complete set of preparation. I've planned how to get the best life at ANHS.

I have already relearned self-defense, physical strength is important here. Because who knows when Ryūen will act up, or any other bastard.

Besides that, I also have taken academic learning to university learning and disguising technique. When my hellish training began, It startled my parents, they keeps wondering about my sudden change of heart. It is bewildering why they seem to be concerned even though I still do my recital regularly and do my school task diligently. I guess that's parents love for you.

Whoops I guess that's for the summation. I can see the Bus come and slowly stop in front of me. Here I go, everyone!!!

I stepped up into the Bus while carrying the violin in my right hand. The Bus is very empty, Is this the first stop?? No matter, anyway I pick the fourth-row seat of the individual chair.

I hug my violin and slowly close my eyes to pretend to sleep. Trying to calm down my fast-beating heart. Kiyotaka is very sharp, I didn't want to make a blunder or make silly expressions in front of him.

"Don't you think you should give up your seat?!"

Surprise!!! I don't see myself as a fickle person. But life really can't always turn the way you want it to.

Wihout a doubt I really fell asleep T_T.

I guess I am overexcited last night and didn't have my supposed long sleep.

I pry open my eyelid slowly, looking through small open gaps. I can see an office lady talking to the blonde-haired man aka Koenji.

"You there, can't you see the old woman having trouble?"