Chapter 10 - Date?!

It was after school. Today Kiyo and Kikyo are going to do their plan. I was contemplating whether to join the fun or not. Yesterday I didn't receive any message from Kikyo so I guess she did invite another class' students. As for which class even I am not sure since I haven't asked her.

"Guys~ Let's go to Karaoke!"

"Let's go"

"Hirata-kun~ do you want to join?"

The girls decided to go to karaoke inviting Hirata-kun. 

"Sorry everyone, I have an appointment today." Kikyo apologies to everyone.

Compared to going to karaoke and becoming one of Hirata's harem members, the prospect of going to watch Kikyo and Horikita is more promising. It is not like I want to join because Kiyo is there. Yes, it's not~

"I have an appointment too, maybe next time~"

"Alright~"

"Let's go Hirata-kun!"

Together they walked away from the classroom, leaving me and Kikyo. In the corner of the class, I can see Kiyo talking to Horikita. Not long after they also leave the class.

I watched as Kikyo slowly packed her bag, knowing full well that she was waiting for me to leave. She wanted some privacy to put her plan into motion. 

"Kikyo-chan~" I called out softly, catching her attention. "Actually I heard what you said to Ayanokouji-kun yesterday." 

She turned towards me, with surprised eyes. "Ahh! So you heard about that." She gave a wry smile.

I nodded "I hope your plan can succeed. Although honestly considering Horikita, she will realize your plan."

Kikyo sighed, her shoulders slumping slightly. "I just want to be friends with her. It is lonely to be alone."

"Can I join? I think it will look more natural if I went with you."

She looked at me with a mix of surprise and gratitude in her eyes "But I don't want to trouble you."

I shook my head giving her a reassuring smile "It is alright. I am curious about Horikita too. It is good if we can be friends with her."

Kikyo's face brightened, and she nodded eagerly. "Okay. Let's go together then!"

With that agreement, we left the classroom together. During the walk to Pallet Kikyo explain her and Kiyo's plan. In the end, Kikyo called some class B students to help her.

Her connection is great, in short time she managed to become friends with class B students even though I only get to make conversation with Ichinose from B class.

After about ten minutes of walking, we finally arrived at Pallet. The cozy cafe was bustling with students, the aromatic blend of coffee and sweet treats wafting through the air. Although I had been here before, the scents stirred my appetite once again.

I can see Kiyo and Horikita sitting together. There are two cups of coffee and a plate of pancakes in front of Kiyo. Kikyo took my left hand and gradually walked to their table.

"Ah, Horikita-san. What a coincidence! Ayanokouji-kun too!"

Kikyo smoothly takes a seat beside Horikita. I also take the last remaining seat. It is right across Kikyo. 

"...Yea"

"Did Ayanokouji-kun and Horikita-san come with each other?"

"By chance yea. Did you both come together?"

"Yeah, today we are in the mood to"

While Kikyo tries to make a conversation, Horikita is giving us a very cold look. Although I just give her back with a smile. "I'm going home."