Chapter 6 - The Cafeteria

Hello, guys... It's been a week since I first post the fanfiction. I am surprised to see this fanfiction has already been read more than 1100 times. Writing Chapter 6 makes me realize that I might need a week hereafter to write a chapter. So, after this, I intend to write at least one chapter per week. It can be more or can be less. But I intend to finish this fanfic, so you don't need to worry I will drop the fanfic. Thanks for the comments you write because I saw it all. Also Thanks for reading. Without further words, below is the chapter.^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The morning sun shines through the windows when it hit my face, waking me up. 

I still felt a little lethargic, 6 Hours of sleep is not enough for me who is lacking rest for the last two days

I put a lot of effort into pulling my body to the bathroom. The face reflected by the mirror is far from beautiful.

If someone sees my face right now, I will be too embarrassed to ever face anyone again. I washed my face and brush my teeth.

The cold water in the morning fresh me up somewhat. The truth is I can sleep for another two hours if I want. 

The first class begins at 8.30 a.m. But I need to go jogging to keep my body in shape.

The body I have right now is the fruit of my seven years of training. I didn't want to ruin it in a moment of recklessness.

Now I'm wondering, Did Kiyotaka train up his body during his time at ANHS?? 

It is never mentioned in the original story.

But If he didn't it won't make sense how he is still that strong even after a year at ANHS.

Well, it is better for me not to depend on the original story too much. Kiyo is an unreliable storyteller and the real world has many things an author won't be able to describe in the story.

I jogged for half an hour in the garden. I didn't see any students. I guess everyone is also too tired to jog on the second day of school.

I hurriedly go back to my dormitory, It is room 503 on the fifth floor. I undressed my clothes and put them in the laundry basket.

After taking a bath I put on my uniform. Putting very thin makeup to cover up my tired eye.

Splendid!! 

I look at my own silhouette in the mirror. There is no trace of tiredness on my face. Jogging did freshen me up a little.

I go out of my room. Of course, I don't forget to lock my room. If someone opens my computer, they might see some private (shady;>) documents and videos inside.

I shudder whenever I think about getting the news out. I Check once more if the door is properly locked.

Making sure it is properly locked I waited in front of the elevator.