Chapter 4 - Class Introduction

Hi guys. It's me the Author. This chapter is longer by a quarter compared to the usual chapters. This chapter may be boring for some who read many Cote fanfic. Also, I write this fanfiction by following the light novel. So for those who never read the light novel beware of the spoiler. The event that happens in this chapter is about the same as the novel with some of Yuri's inner heart reactions.

This chapter uses the third point of view. So I will use both the first and third point of view sometimes depending on the situations

The words in Italics are Inner thinking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri, Kushida, and Ayanokouji entered the classroom. 

The classroom is still half empty and you can see some of the students looking at class materials by themself or talking to acquaintances and friends.

Yuri walked over to search her seat, Her seat happens to be on the left side of Kushida.

(A.N: Above is the arrangement of the seats in the anime. Seat No.8 originally is Onodera's position while Ryotaro Hondo is seat No.10. I decide to delete Wataru Ijuin No. 23 for plot convenience. Because he didn't appear much in Cote.

Actually, In Volume 1 of the light novel, it was revealed that the number of students in D-Class is approximately 40, But I will arrange it like the anime for now. The rest 15 students may or may not appear in this fanfic.) 

Karuizawa Kei sits on her left seat. Yuri's eyes meet with Karuizawa's. She decided to talk to her.

"Hi! Nice hairband."

"Thanks. I think it is nice too. It is a farewell gift from my junior high friend."

If Yuri didn't know the plot she might really believe it. "Yupp, It is the famous brand Strawberry Light, right?? I want to buy it too but I am too busy to go buy it. Nice taste!"

"Cool!! Let's go together to the mall sometimes, we got the same taste. My name is Karuizawa Kei by the way."

"Okayy, I am Chitose Yuri, you can call me Yuri. It's nice talking to you."

It didn't take long before a blonde young man entered the class. Not long after, he found his seat. Yuri raised one of her brows. 

Her Koenji-chan "coincidentally" happens to sit in her back seat. This is auspicious.

Looking at Yuri in front of him. Koenji's smug smile turns down slightly. This is inauspicious. I must be jinxed.

Yuri is one of his childhood friends. But the thing is she always seems delighted whenever he got struck by misfortune. He sometimes even wondered if she jinxed him.

So he always tried to get away from her. Getting less involved with her is the best thing he can do because problems seem to always come her way.

Well, whatever. Just ignore her.