Chapter 7 - Give Me Love

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! PLEASE READ BEFORE READING BECAUSE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT AND MIGHT CHANGE YOUR DECISION TO CONTINUE READING THIS FANFIC!!!

Hello guys, this is the author. There are a few words I want to say. The reason I make this fanfiction is because there are very little Cote x oc fanfictions, also I can't even find a completed one in Wattpad. I am more of a reader than an author and I don't have any intention to become an official author anytime soon in the future.

Frankly, my intention to make this fanfiction is to enjoy it by myself as a reader. But when I write fanfic without publishing it, I lose to my own laziness to continue to write. So I decided to publish in order to add a sense of responsibility. Since you guys invested your time and emotion to read the fanfic so it gives me this feeling of responsibility to continue to write. Reading your comments also helps for evaluation in order to improve the fanfic. While your vote helps push up the rank to rack more readers and comments.

Classroom of the elite is a work where you need at least an average or high IQ to enjoy and an even higher IQ to write. I tried to make it as faithful as possible with the light novel. But because I am just an average human with an average IQ, I can't remember every single line in the novel with such precision and inevitably there will be plot holes or something I missed.

Cote is also very dynamic where author Kinugasa adds new details every time he releases new volume which I definitely can't follow after I publish the chapter. I love it and very thankful when someone tells me there is a mistake because it helps me correct the wrong part. But since the author has a very fragile heart please tone down the critics. Because I can easily get anxious and it might pull me down from writing the fanfiction, writing fanfiction itself means I sacrifice a lot of my precious time. It's not like I can't receive critics, It's just that I hope you write critics with a chill attitude.

Please don't expect too much for my IQ is indeed regrettably not enough to write cote fanfic. The reward I get from writing this is just the story for me to read and the comments where I can communicate and enjoy the story with everyone and votes as a measure to see how much readers enjoyed the chapter. So, if you don't like the fanfic, feel free to drop it because you are not obligated to read it whatsoever and I am not forcing you to read it. If you want to continue to read it, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. You might want to save your brain because you are reading the work of a brainless author. I just want to have fun and share the fun with everyone.

I am also aware there is some part that seems weird to you but it might be because I am building future plots. So I am not able to reply few comments because it might spoil future plots.

There is a very important thing I want to ask. Do you want this fanfic just to follow wholeheartedly with the light novel without any events changing or do you want this fanfic to have different arcs added to enrich the plot? Because there are people who are dissatisfied with my previous arrangement which is very important in the whole fanfic plan I've made, please comment. Your comments are very appreciated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was noon 5. p.m when we walk together to the Gymnasium. The Gymnasium is crowded with firsts year.

It didn't take long for the club fair to start. There are also pamphlets with details about the clubs.

Kiyo suddenly opens up a conversation. "I wonder if this school has a particularly famous club. For example.. something like a karate club?"

Hirata replied quickly, "I can see it on the pamphlet, There are some clubs here with high level. There are a lot of members in the club nationally known. Do you want to join the Karate club?"