★彡 Arranged First Meet 彡★

Tae's POV:

7 AM:

It was a happy morning for all my family members. But, for me, it's a big day of course for them too.

Yeah, this is the day when I am going to go on a date with my soon-to-be husband which was prepared by our parents.

All the things were moving so fast because my soon-to-be husband needed to leave the country for his company.

He knows a cold, arrogant successful CEO, who has taken the best CEO post in the past 4 years.

Mama told me she would send me where would be meeting up. I guess it's a restaurant.

Both our families spoke with each other regarding our marriage when I was completing my last exam in my course. I love doing business but my mom and dad told me to get married after my education I always respect their decision because they always choose the best for me.

And they also said my in-laws told me I could do anything after getting married.
I was so happy because I thought they might allow me to help them in their business. I can also design outfits and assessors that was my best buddy whenever I felt stressed and I need some time alone with no one around.

I'm all super excited. Mama said that today was a good day to see the bridegroom.

I did my daily routine and went to my closet to pick which one to wear.

That's when I heard there were continuous knocks on my bedroom door. I wasn't surprised to see my cute Unnie glaring at me.

"Oo until you came at the perfect time"

"Of course," Jimin said flipping her hair.

"What happened to my little sissy bear...?" she said wiggling her brows in a teasing way and dragging me towards the closest.

"Unnie you know you are the best how do you know that I am having trouble finding the outfit"

"Because my the bear won't wear any outfits without her unnie's suggestion on any special day I guess so...?" she said tapping on her chin like thinking.

I sent her a blowing kiss. And stood next to her looking in the direction she was looking at my closet.

"This one" we both exclaimed at the same time.

"No wonder you are called sisters come soul mates" we both were snapped out when we heard a third person's voice.

"Mama"

"Yes my babies come down fast it's already quarter to 9, quick quick and I guess no one heads to their first date lately right...?"Mom (Jisso) told me in a teasing way and winked at me.

"Mama stop teasing her. My the bear is like a living tomato" Jimin said.

"Hmmm" is all I can say with my heated cheeks.

"Tae bear get ready fast and come down okay," Mama said leaving us alone.

"Yeah Unnie tell me the reason why you came so early, I don't think the outfit might be a reason," I said while wearing my dress.

"Well..." she stopped and made me turn towards her.

"I guess someone can grant you Guuci outfits and watch, with one large Coke, cherry-flavored juice"

"Unnie don't tell me you have got your internship accepted" because I made her promise to buy them when she was going to university on the first day. If she gets accepted as a cardiologist.