★彡 WHAT 😶 !! 彡★

Next morning :

Tae was behind Jisoo tailing like a lost puppy. Why?

Because she wanna go out.

Where?

To the mall because she wanna buy some novels.

Jisoo is telling her it's inauspicious to go out before the marriage.

Tae showed her puppy eyes to her father who melted immediately and started to coax his wife.

Tae: Mom just 3 or 4 hours

Jisoo: No Tae

Tae: Mom, please

Bo-Hyun: Honey why don't you send it? her? She finds happiness there.

Jisoo: Hun don't interfere in the middle, okay I know what I'm doing

Tae: Mooooommmmmmmiiiiieee, please. My pretty mom right please mum, please.

Jisoo: Then what about all the books here and in your room what are those?

Jisoo questions motioning her hand around the living room and upstairs.

(How much I wish I had one like this😶🥺🤧😭My dream is to have a library, when I move to my own house 😭

My dream is to have a library, when I move to my own house 😭. A secret one🤫🤫🤭)

Tae: Mom you know what Joon's dad said he will take a few books and he will recommend me some and he will take some~~~.
Tae sang while moving her hands in the air like she was dancing in a ballot.
And of course, she is not imagining Kook in front of her

Jisoo: okay brat. Babybear you know it's not good to go out before marriage baby try to understand.

Tae: Mom these are my last 2 days before marriage mom I really wanna go there and I promise I will come back within 4 hours and for the rest of the next days your taebear will listen to you. Your Highness

She said with glossy eyes mostly crocodile tears on their way to coming out.

Bo-Hyun: Baby please send her I can't see my princess crying now.

Jisoo: Back in 3 hours.

Tae: Moo-

Jisoo: your puppy eyes and whining are not gonna work today and even Jimin is not there to have you back.

Tae: pouts* Okay Mom thank you you are the best. Love yah.
Tae said while smooching her mom's face and rushing out.

Jisoo and Bo-Hyun were looking at their bear and were so happy for her and all they wished for was their princesses to have a happy life ahead.

But Bo-Hyun was feeling guilty because she always wanna support him in his company and it was her dream since Tae was a child but situations did not make that happen we never know what fate has prepared for us.