★彡 Mehandi And Sangeet 彡★

Tae woke up by herself and started to do her daily routine.

She wore the dress given by her Jin mom and got ready with the hair styling and all.

Tae prefers her natural one with no makeup so she just puts on some lip gloss and goes down to Jimin.

Everyone was gathered in the place which was allotted for them to do the mehendi.

Tae sat in the middle while all the other ladies surrounded her like honey bees. Jimin was beside Tae while the mehandi girl was doing her work.

Kook came there while speaking in mobile and Tae glanced at him while he looked at her side. He wore a simple sherwani which is matching to her outfit maybe thanks to her jin mom.

She smiled and looked down at her hand because they say it's a ritual to write their soon-to-be husband's name on the bride's hand and the soon-to-be hubby has to find it.

Everything went fast Kook did not show up until it's 6 in the evening.

Tae washed her hands it was so dark and all the aunties, Jin, Jisso, and Jimin teased her and gave their blessings.

Now Tae has to show Mehandi to Kook and ask him where was his name. She was so excited, she searched for him everywhere but she didn't have his number to call or ping him.

Jimin called her for sangeet preparations.

Sangeeth Ceremony:

Everyone was present in the ceremony except one. Yes, kook has not come yet it's already 7 pm.

Jisso asked Jin where her soon-to-be son-in-law went. Jin replied that he went out for a business meeting while Yoongi came and greeted them.

Tae smiled at him to which Yoongi smiled back and his eyes were searching for someone and that someone was speaking with her father.

Kook came after a few minutes and apologized for being late.

Tae looked at him hoping he would smile a her he looked at her and nodded but she was okay with that too. Because she thought they were not close enough and for the time being they would become close.

All are performing Vmin danced to some songs. Yonngi's eyes were always on Jimin from the start after he found her. Kook was looking at his mobile when Jin came snatched it from him and glared.

All encouraged the soon-to-be couple to dance together.

Kook looked at tae who looked a bit exhausted but a smile never left her face meaning she was happy with this.

So he went towards her and gave a hand to her and asked "Can we? ".

Tae nodded her head while her cheeks doing their work turning crimson and took his hand when Jimin nugled Tae's arm.

Kook asked to keep the music slow because it would be good for Tae and himself too. Considerate we can say.

His hands are on her small waist directly in contact with her skin giving shivers to her. While hers is on his shoulder.

They swaged their bodies according to the beat

They swaged their bodies according to the beat. Tae was lost in the doe eyes in front of her. His mole near his bottom lip made her want to touch it. His sharp jawline is what every girl wants their husband to have.

Soon jimin joined them along with others. Suga also went and sang a song while all the others were shocked except Jeon.

And our little midget who is jumping all around sat and listened to him singing.

All went back to the mansion of Kim and Jeon bid byes and went back.

Kook said to Tae he was leaving to which Tae nodded her head and said be careful.

They have 2 days before their wedding all are so exhausted and go to sleep.

Vmin wanting to spend more time together both slept in Jimin's room.

Tae was not able to sleep even after all the tiredness because of the person she danced with his eyes were coming in front of her every time she closed her eyes and his small smile when he twirled her during the dance made her heart go crazy for the man she did not even know about.

While on the other side of the bed, Jimin was thinking about how she embarrassed herself before her crush. Yes, she had a crush on Yoongi from the time she was in her final year of medicine because he was well well-known doctor and she was gonna meet him soon in many ways. But today when she heard of the song he sang she was dwelling in shooky land.

NOTE:

I want you all to read
"WHAT😶!! "
Chapter first and then read wedding.  Because there was an issue in the sequence of these 2 chapters.

Hope you understand😁😅

Well, tell me how it was......

Purple you 💜💜

Stay tuned😁😁