★彡 Missed You彡★

Before reading thus chapter please read " EXPLANATION ".

THE CHAPTERS GOT JUMBLED AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY READING.

Kook's POV:

Tae was so quiet on our way home and only responded with a nod or yes or no when I asked something.

We started to India(Where our parents live) in my private jet to reach their fats and not wanting to see my sweetheart so silent which is killing me inside.

I held her hand wrapped my arm around her shoulder and brought her closer to me. She tightened the grip on my hand.

Tae rested her head on my shoulder.

I already notified Mom, papa, mama, and Hyung (suga) that we are arriving.

In India:

We arrived in India and instantly went to Jeon Hospital where Dad was admitted.

When we were near Dad's room she took a deep breath controlling her tears which were ready to fall anytime.

I gently placed my hand on her waist to assure her that nothing was serious.

Kook: "I'm here sweetheart. let's do it together yeah"
I kissed the top of her head.

She gave a slight nod and I opened the door.

Dad was sleeping while Mom was beside him, she was caressing Dad's hand.

Tae: "Mama"
Tae went near her mom and hugged her.

Kook: "Mom"
I went and touched her feet.

Soon tae and Mom spoke to each other and Jimin's unnie came to check on Dad. Followed by Suga Hyung.

He said Dad could be discharged tomorrow.

Mom insisted on sending me and tae to home.

Tae: "Mom it's okay I will stay how about you and jungkook-shi go and take a rest."
Why does she want me to go?

Mom: "No bear you and Kook might be tired right to go. I and your papa will come home tomorrow directly home. You can give him a surprise"

Tae: "Mom this is not a birthday party to give him a surprise. I want to stay with Papa"
She is whining like a baby she is.
Aww, how I want to kiss her pout.

Lord, when will I get that chance?

Mom: "Tae you better listen to me"
Mom gave her a tight lips smile.

Immediately Tae stood up from her place and gave a peck on her father's cheeks who was deep asleep.

[Sometimes that small smile from Mom is enough to change our decision😅]

Aww, how quick.

Tae: "Jungkook-shi shall we leave now"
Haha, I want to laugh out now.
Just a few seconds ago she was whining and now she is ready to go.

Mom: "Take care, kook, Make sure you eat something okay"

Kook: "Okay Mom. I will come in the morning to take you home"

Mom: "No kook We will come, even Suga is there to help us"

Kook: "Okay Mom. Take care"

Mom: "Bye Kook"