★彡 My Queen (M) 彡★

Time skips:

Taekook went to a cosy restaurant which is near to their hotel.

While eating, they well Kook could not keep his hands to himself.

Especially Kook, who had his hand on Tae's thigh, giving it hard squeezes which may leave imprints.

They could quickly feel the heat and the tension radiating from each other.

Time skips:

As soon as the elevator door shut, Kook's tongue was in Tae's mouth while his hand was gripping her hair from the nape, not in a way to hurt her.

While the other one cupped her asscheeks, grasping them, making Tae leave some sounds in Kook's kiss sending the vibrations to his body making him groan into the kiss.

The kiss was messy, lusty, needy, and filled with desirable love.

Tae was pinned onto the side of the lift.

The lift doors got open making them come back to the real world.

Kook lifted Tae in his arms in a bridal way before pecking on her forehead and rushing towards their room.

Kook: "Sweetheart the card-key is in my pocket. Can you take it for me"
Kook spoke looking down at her.

Tae nodded and pulled out his keys.

As soon as Kook stepped inside the room. Tae was pinned to the door while she curled her legs around his waist and a hand in his hair while the other on his back from his chest.

He smashed his lips on her's.

She could already feel his rigid member touching her slightly.

Kook detached from the kiss and attacked on her neck when he felt Tae needed oxygen to her lungs.

Kook started to suck and bite over her sensitive skin leaving a purplish bruises on her skin.

  Tae took a sharp intake a breathe when her husband started to suck on her skin above her collorbone and between the windpipe.

  while she was threading and tucking on Kook's hair.

  Tae: "Jungkook-ah"
  She whined out his name making Kook groan and look at her with a smile on his face.

  Kook: "I like when you call me like that baby"
  He says pecking on her cheek and lips before kicking out his shoes and started walking inside the room.

He placed Tae on the bed and stood up.

  Tae: "Kook-shi don't leave."
  Tae sits up on the bed while her legs are dangling to the air.

  Kook: "Never my queen"
  He says sitting on his knees rolling up his sleeves giving a clear view of his viney hands when he doing that.

Making Tae to look and admire her hubby.

  He started to take off her shoes and socks, and pecks on her feet while caressing her knee.

  Tae: "Kook-shi what are you doing?"
  She says pulling back her leg.

  Kook: "What am I doing love?"
  In deep voice giving goosebumps on Tae's skin.
  He says while pecking on her knee again before standing up and hover over her.

  Tae: "You shouldn't have done that"
  She says signalling to her feet.

  Kook: "Why my love?"
  He says slowly going on top of her while Tae was going back until her back touched the bed's head-boards.

  Tae: "I don't know"
  She says softly shaking her head while looking at him wide eyes and with pouty lips.

  Kook chuckled at her citnes not able to resist himself he smashes his lips on to her's.

  One of his hand was on the headboard for support not wanting to put any of his weight on Tae.