★彡 Mensiversary 彡★

Mensiversary
-  A date precisely a month after a specific event is mensiversary

Time skips:

Kook is driving the car, one hand on the steering while the other on Tae's thigh.

Tae: "Kook-shi, you still did not tell me where we are going?"
She says, bouncing her legs with excitement and annoyance and shaking Kook's hand on her thigh.

Kook looks in her direction for brief seconds and gives back his eyes attention to the road, but Tae has all his ears.

Kook: "Sweetheart, we are almost there. How can it be a surprise when I tell you where I'm taking you, love?"
He says, taking her hand to his mouth and pressing his lips on the back of her palm.

Soon, they reached where Kook wanted to take her.

Kook told Tae to close her eyes, but Tae, being naughty, tried to take a peek at where they were going, but Kook closed her eyes with his palms.

Tae: "Hubby"
She whined, thinking it might work.

Kook: "Here we are, some more steps. That's it, love, please."
He says, kissing on her hair.

Tae: "Hmm"

Kook: "Okay, now I am opening your eyes."

Tae: "Yesh yeah yeah."
She nodded her head, making Kook chuckle at her excitement.

Tae opened her eyes and blinked a few times to adjust her sight.

Soon, she sparkled like a star.

She turned towards Kook and hand uggedtightlyo tightly, leaving Kook off guard.

Tae: "Heart, I didn't think you would be bringing me to a library, a freaking library."
She gave a long smooch on Kook's lips.

Tae: "God. A freaking book store Jungook-shi."
She again hugged him out of excitement.

Tae started to walk faster and noticed there was no one except them.

And shrugged off the thoughts and directly went to the romance section.

Kook followed her.

When Tae found a highly recommended book online, she lifted her heels to reach it.

Before she can touch the book, Kook gives it to her.

Tae took the book when Kook handed it to her while leaving a small peck on her cheek.

Making her blush thinking about her fictional world.

Tae tip-toed on her feet, pulling Kook by the collar because of their height difference.

Tae: "Kook-shi, I'm never gonna leave"
She whispers in her ears, leaving a quick peck on his ear lobe.

Kook: "You are stuck with me love"

Kook says, pushing her by the waist into the bookshelf and pinning her by pressing his body on her slightly.

He says, squeezing her exposed waist.

Tae: "Wow. I know Jungkook-shi."
She says, patting on his heart.

Kook takes her hand and flattens it on his heart.

Kook: "Here"

Tae: "Kook-shi"

Kook: "Don't be all blushy, blushy baby. I won't take your time when you are with your books. Take what all you want and tell me when you are done, okay, love?"
He says, pressing his lips on her forehead.