★彡 Wedding Day 彡★

BEFORE READING THIS CHAPTER READ "WHAT 😶".

THE CHAPTERS GOT JUMBLED AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY READING.

On the wedding day:

Tae was getting ready with the help of their sister and some of the relatives.

The aunties are not able to stop or control praising Tae's beauty go is looking eternal even without any makeup.

But the said eternal girl was in her deep thoughts she did not get any chance to speak to Kook.

Nonetheless, she was thinking of positive possibilities.

The panditji called for the bride's presence.

They took tae to the mandap.
Kook was already doing his rituals sitting in front of Panditji Tae did not even look at Kook not even one glance.

She sat in her respective place and did all the rituals.

Kim's did kanyadan to jeons. Keeping Tae's hands in Kook's

Panditji told Taeekook to stand while he was standing.

He tied the knot with Tae's end of her saree to Kook's dress.

Taekook linked their pinky finger which is said by Pamditji and they started to turn around the agni gunda (Fire-pit) 7 times.

After that panditji guided Kook to take the mangalustra and tie it around Tae's neck.

Kook stood up from his place and started to tie the knots. Tae looked at her father who was looking at his daughter with teary eyes.

Seeing him Tae's eyes got moist and Bo-Hyun motioned Tae to look at her mangalastura and she dropped her head, tears rolling down her cheeks.

Kook kept a ring on Tae's toe for both of her legs.

Panditji told the elders to bring the talambralu. Now all the girls and boys divided all girls to Tae's side and boys to Kook's side.

Taekook started to pour them on each other. But soon it became a competitive jimin and girls were cheering for Tae. While Yoongi and his brothers were cheering for Kook they knew Kook was going to win.

Jimin and Yoongi were glancing at each other from time to time.
That gummy smile and eye smile were making them smile more.

Soon kook pushed the plate which had talambralu a bit higher making all the things on the plate fall on Tae. Making her giggle showing her boxy smile forgetting all her problems and issues.

Tae was so immersed in the game she didn't see the bunny smile in front of her.

Now she saw for than first time his smile which already become her favorite one.