★彡 Engagement and haldi 彡★

After coming back from the date more like a little stranger speaking conversation all bombarded question to tae.  She just smiled at them and said everything was okay. 

Tae just felt that something might be the reason behind his silence and let it go and she promised herself to change herself to what he likes but not what she is uncomfortable with.

Time skips: 

Evening time:

Jeon came to Kim's mansion.

Kim invites them inside their house with respect.

Mrs. Kim and Jin hugged each other and Mr. Kim and Namjoon shook their hands.

Kook touched the feet of the Kim pair taking their blessings. Mrs.. Kim pecked kook on his cheek as a gesture she was happy with him being their son-in-law.

Mrs. Kim took them to the living area and sat opposite the place.

Panditji came after they all settled down, and both the couples took their blessing. 

"Where is my soon daughter" asked Jin.

"She is getting ready in her room Mrs. Jeon," Mrs. Kim said showing her finger upwards towards Tae's room with a smile.

All looked up towards the direction including Kook who sat beside Mr. Kim.

"Ah Jisoo don't need to address me like that just call me Jin or whatever you feel comfortable with but not Mrs.  Jeon because it makes me feel old," Jin said moving her hands as gestures

"Mama you are already getting old" Kook mumbled but Jin heard it and sent a glare 'wait till we reach our home'

Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim chuckled at their pure bond interaction while Namjoon was imagining what's gonna happen after leaving here.

"Yeah Jinnie and yeah where is Yoongi"

"He was having an urgent surgery to attend but I made him promise he would be by the time of engagement," Jin said

While Mr. Kim, Namjoon, and Kook were speaking about business.

Everything was so chaotic all the relatives were roaming here and their making the place so lively.

Jimin and Tae were in their room (Tae's room). Jimin was helping Tae with her hair and dress.  Jimin got ready first so that she could help her dear sister with her things. 

Mr. Kim came inside the room after knocking on it when he heard a small come in from their daughters.

"You look beautiful my Princess," Mr. Kim said packing her crown of head lovingly.

"Thank you, papa," tae said looking at her father with loving eyes.

"You became a big girl now," he said with glossy eyes.

Soon her mother came telling was time for them to exchange rings.

Mrs. Kim rushed to her daughter pecking her all over her face and made her turn around to see her completely before letting her go downstairs.

------------

Soon everyone went down jimin and Tae were in the room.  Jisso said she would call them when some time is left for the engagement.

Jisso called Taemin to come down. 

All looked in their direction to the stairs when they heard the clicking sound of heels.