★彡 Smoochy 彡★

Tae: "I loved it Jungkook-shi. It is so beautiful"

Kook: "Yes it is. But after you wear it"
He said pecking at the tears which were running down her cheek.

-------------------------------------

Tae tiptoed making Kook lean down to her height not wanting to make her feel any difficulty and pain.

Tae took a deep breath making herself get ready for the actions she was gonna do.

Kook: "What happened sweetheart?"
Kook asked caressing Tae's cheeks.

Tae pecked on Kook's lips leaving him in shock.

Tae: "I love you too Jungkook-shi"

She said leaning onto his chest.

Kook: "Love you to love"

He confessed back to her. Hugging his wife dearly.

Tae was looking at Kook when he lifted her head with his fingers on her chin gently.

Kook: "I love you too baby"

Tae smiled with her tears running down her cheeks.

Kook was looking at his wife with love-filled eyes.

He wants to feel his wife's lips on his again.

He wants to claim what's his.

Kook lowered his face to Tae's height and cupped her cheeks.

Tae could feel the hot and shaky breath of her husband's.

Tae could feel the intense stare on her lips.

Kook: "Can I?"
He says looking at her lips.

Tae slightly nodded at him.

Soon Kook pressed his lips on Tae's with his eyes open looking at his wife who closed her eyes the very second he pressed his lips on her's.

Tae wrapped her hands around Kook's neck. who placed his hands on her waist pulling her closer towards him.

Their lips stayed in contact for a few seconds soon Kook started to move his lips.

Tae tried to follow him.

She started to gently thread his hair with her slender fingers and her other hand gripped his shoulder for support because her legs were going numb due to the new sensation and feeling her husband was giving her.

The kiss was brief, cute, passionate, filled with love.

Kook detached from the kiss and looked at Tae who still had her eyes closed.

Trying to take in the oxygen into her lungs.

Tae opened her eyes and looked at the dark-brown eyes which are looking at her soul so intently.

Tae smiled softly when her breathing became normal.

Tae: "Jung-"

Her words got cut off when Kook again smashed their lips together.

Not getting enough of the lips which are tasting like strawberries for him.

He started to suck on her lower lip and licking her lips.

Kook slides his hand on the exposed tummy of Tae's because she is wearing a saree.

Making her gasp at the cold hand sensation and she parted her lips. Taking this as access Kook divied in sliding his tongue into Tae's parted mouth tasting the warm wet carven of his wife's giving the latter shivers and making her head dizzy and light-headed.