Chapter 12

Loki's P.O.V.

I was granted permission to go to school with Peter again the next day. We walked silently to the underground train and arrived at school with no problems. Aubri smiled at the two of us from her spot on the stairs. She stood and joined us on our trip to our lockers. People still glared at her, but she chatted happily with Peter.

"Peter! Have you seen this footage of a new superhero?" A boy asked, running up to my small group of friends. Peter watched the phone intently.

"Who is that? It's not a very good video, but it looks like a girl. Where was this?" Peter asked, examining the phone closely.

"Yeah, this was taken last night by some person who watched everything. It's got three hundred views on YouTube already!" The other boy said.

"Yo, look at that. She does the whole, I'm going to summon a dagger to hold you to a wall thing. Like how Loki did when he took over Earth." Peter said. Aubri stared at the phone with a small frown on her face.

"Wow! You dare to show your face here again? Who did you sleep with for this scholarship? Let me guess, Tony Stark since he's the one funding this entire thing for you. But wait, he wouldn't sleep with a stupid little homeless girl." The boy from yesterday said, pushing into Aubri. I, without thinking, drew a dagger to defend her.

"Loki." Peter hissed. "Put that away. You'll get her in trouble."

"Apologies Peter." I whispered. I then turned to the puny boy before me. "I would like to inform you that I am the God of lies, and you are a filthy liar. This fair lady has done nothing to tarnish her honor and yet you go and lie about her. You should watch your tongue before it turns to lead." I warned.

"Why? So the slut can sleep with Tony again? Just like she slept with me for my parents' money." He said, glaring at me. I smirked.

"You just told two lies. That's about two weeks with a lead tongue, quim. Now, run along, Eugene."

"What the hell? What do you mean? Come, girls. I'm going to tell you boring shit that you don't care about for hours because," Eugene started, but the girls he was with started walking away. "Hey, where are you going? I didn't mean that! Please! Come back!" He called, chasing them.

"What just happened? I mean, I'm not going to complain, but I don't think he's ever said anything that stupid before." Peter's friend said.

"Yeah, Loki. What just happened?" Peter asked pointedly.

"I might have cursed him. I might not have. I also might have just taken his gift of a silver tongue. You may never know." I said with a mischievous glint in my eyes.

"That would have been helpful yesterday. Why couldn't you have cursed him during study hall?" Aubri whispered quietly. I leaned closer to her.

"I can still hear you, chaotic little one." I whispered huskily. Aubri shuddered slightly and glared.

"Maybe you are the source of all of my chaos." She whispered right back.

"That's not necessarily a bad thing." I murmured. She looked at me, surprised.

"Can you two stop flirting. We have to get to chemistry." Peter said, grabbing my arm.

"I was not flirting. Trust me, if I was, you would know." Aubri protested, following us with a smile. I sat in my chair and payed attention to what the teacher was teaching. This class was interesting. They didn't do everything the same as on Asgard, but it was still new information. I had three pieces of paper for all of my notes.

"Loki?" Peter whispered. "What are you doing? Stop stealing my notebook paper."

"Why should he? He's bored otherwise. I would be too, and I am, because someone had to piss off Flash." Aubri said pointedly to Peter. "Are you drawing?" She asked me.