First Night, No Trouble?

Deep breaths...In and out. Calm mind.

"Damn...I almost panicked." Ellis sighs heavily. "You almost got me there, Johnny. Not going to lie." He chuckled at the phone, taking the warning as a prank for the newbie.

A glitch that made the robots unintentionally kill people? If that's true, why hasn't Mr. Fazbear done something about it? Or even advise him of it? This is a family business; that would be bad for him...

Unless the guy was part of it, which makes one Hell of a welcoming experience.

Ellis shook his head, trying to ignore that and focus on making a good impression. He opens the tablet and checks the rooms, nothing wrong, animatronics in place, nothing wrong in Pirate Cove nor anything wrong in the prize room. "Hmm, nothing much to see here." He places the tablet down and looks at his office, thinking of a few things. "I wonder if Mr. Fazbear won't mind if I make some arrangements to the office-Huh?" He was thinking out loud when he noticed a note sticking to the window. "What...That wasn't there before, right?" He asked before going to it and took it. He read it.

"Hey new guy! I know that right now you feel like lazing around in your office, but could I ask you to give a proper round before you do anything else? Please and thank you!"

"Wow." Ellis could feel his eyes rolling. "Real smooth for the new guy, eh Johnny? Telling me first to look around when the bloody cameras are there for a reason." He sighs before shrugging. "Well, I guess it is just to make sure I'm taking this seriously, I guess." Besides, waiting for six hours while playing Flappy Bird isn't that appealing.

Adjusting his hat, and grabbing a flashlight, Ellis left through the left hall to do the job... never noticing the white dots looking at him from the right hall window.

_____________________

(Flashback)

_____________________

"First and foremost, here we have the dining hall, or as I like to call it; the Main Stage." Mr. Fazbear explained as he showed the hall of food of the pizzeria to Ellis and the kids playing around while the animatronics had finished their show. "As you can see and already guess, the food and main stage are here for the parents and children to eat and enjoy the show."

('Yeah. That's obvious consider that the fucking place could hold up an entire supermarket!') Ellis though.

"To be completely fair, this place has been in a pickle." Mr. Fazbear began to confess, "Twelve years ago, there was an incident involving the animatronics. The place's reputation jumped down. I almost gave up when I couldn't even find a proper solution. But then, I was blessed with a chance." The old man perks up. "I suddenly received a call from an old friend, and he offered to fix the place. The animatronics were upgraded, and the rooms were remodeled. We didn't have rooms for parties, and the building became more spacious."

"I see." Ellis said as he noticed where most of the kids were heading, only to blink at seeing the bear animatronic walking around. "Wait...they can roam willingly?"

"But of course! All of them are waitresses and singers. Makes the business more alive as they are active!" He said as he began to move.

_____________________

(End of Flashback)

_____________________