Meet the Crew

"Damn. He sure had it bad."

"See, Bonfyie. I told you we should have gone slow. The poor guy just passed out when he saw you."

"Sorry. I wasn't trying to. I simply appeared, he collided with me and then passed out after I greeted him. I also found out that Johnny left information about us. So yeah..."

"Ar! Damn punk! I almost feel bad for assuming this one was a pervert...or he may be one!"

"Not this one, Fexa! I know this one ain't like the rest!"

"Based on what exactly?"

"He likes my pizza!"

"...Chiku, that's not how it works. Just because any man that eats your pizza says it's good, doesn't mean they aren't a pervert."

"Well...he did get excited when he saw the games we have. I can tell he's a virgin but-"

"Bonfyie. Do not start. Remember the last guard that did that? Care to explain what happened again?"

"...He was still nice...for one night at least."

"Ah, don't be sad, sis. Fexa, please don't make her sad like that."

"Arr! Sorry, but you know how I feel when something happens to either of you three...You all are what I got as family."

"And we love you back, you big, grumpy, fur ball!"

"...Call me that again, and I'll bring the hook."

"Call you which part? Be specific~"

"Why you-"

"Shh! I think he's waking up! Quick!"

Ellis grumbled as his eyes flustered as he swayed his head. ('What...What happened?') He asks himself as he regains his vision, seeing that he is in an office, ('Where...Ah, that's right. I got a job at this...pizzeria? As a Night Guard. I was giving a look at the rooms, headed back and...') His mind finally remembered everything and panicky looking around, "...So...Either I didn't sleep properly last night, or there was cocaine in the pizza."

"WHAT?! HOW DARE YOU-MHFF!"

Ellis twitches his left eye as he looks at the right hall. He didn't hesitate to press the lights, revealing...nothing. He peeks out the hall, nobody was running or hiding.

"Yep. Definitely cocaine."

"Shrkkk!"

Ellis snapped his head to the left and pressed the lights on...Nothing.

"...Okay, whoever is out there! Come out, or I will have to call the Boss and I would like not to do that on the first night!"

...

...

...

The silence was met.

"...Okay. I think I am losing it and it's not even my second day." He sighs as he sits on the comfy chair, looking at the time to see it was 3 AM. "Am I going crazy?"

"Not by a long shot."

Ellis could feel his face go blue as he realized that his chair was way too comfy and talked back. Even more when he realized the head part of the chair felt heavily round and squishy. He didn't dare to move a single muscle, even less when he felt hands landing on his shoulders, hands that grab all of it.

"Now that you seem calm, can we continue with the introduction we were about to do before you pass out?" He didn't need to guess hard, that voice was Fredina's. "How about we start by standing up from my lap? While I do enjoy having it in use, that's for children and not for strangers." Ellis gulped hard as he stood up, Fredina's hands still on his shoulders. "Good. Now, I will let go and you will turn around so we can be face to face again...this time, without passing out. Okay?~"