Chi-king in the Kitchen!

(Fredina's Hall Corridor, 12:09 AM)

________________________________________________________________________________

Ellis was resting his left hand on a wall while exaggerating breathing a lot of air in his lungs

Ellis was resting his left hand on a wall while exaggerating breathing a lot of air in his lungs. If he thought that fear wouldn't come back after the bullshit childhood he had, he was very, very naive.

('That's probably the most horrifying glared I had ever seen!') Ellis thought as he changed his position and rested against the wall. ('I don't think I will be able to sleep properly after that.') His spine shivered at Fexa's glare, as a very important detail came to him. ('Fuck...And I need to check her room.') How is he supposed to do that when she is currently mad at him for a simple misunderstanding?

He just hopes Bonfyie manages to convince her that it was an accident.

"Alright...Let's just go to the kitchen." Ellis decided to go to the kitchen and leave the fox's room for last.

"~Hmm~ Pizza Time, Pizza Time~"

A melodic and smooth voice made Ellis notice that he was already in the kitchen, a sweet aroma flying out into the hall.

Pop Quiz: Whose voice does that belong to?

Answer: You are dumb for even thinking about it.

Peeking inside the kitchen, it was no surprise to see Chiku inside, humming and singing something about pizza. (Wow, shocking) While swaying her hips around, moving with her tail around...and clapping ever so slightly her ass cheeks together. >Insert blush image here<

"~What kind of Pizza? Cheese Pizza! What's the best Pizza? Pepperoni Pizza! What kind do we love? Meat Pizza!~" Chiku hummed as she spun a dough in the air, expanding itself with each spin.

('Is she making pizza?') Ellis wondered as he watched her spin the dough one last time before placing it down. ('I mean, she did said she was getting something to eat yesterday, but is it for me-Wait...if Bonfyie could drink water, does it apply to eating as well!?')

Did someone manage to create animatronics capable of acting human, having emotions, and having a digestive system without any malfunction?

Who is this guy and why hasn't they been shown to the world yet?!

Shaking his thoughts away, he knocks on the wall frame, catching Chiku's attention as she looks back.

"Ah! Hello New Guy!" She greeted him. "Here to talk about our true food of the Lord, the Pizza?"

"...You love pizza, huh?" Ellis sweated hard at her devotion.

"Guilty as charged." Chiku sticks out her tongue. "Coming to clean the kitchen, right?" Ellis nodded at her. "Okay. Let me just leave this pizza getting baked and I'll let you work on the important part."