Chapter 7

Aditya dragged Riya with him.

Riya:- leave me sir. You dont have any right to pull out these types of acts.

Aditya:- So what should i do ? Seeing my best friend with a girl like you who can ruin his life.

Riya:- what do you mean that can ruin his life ? Am I looking a slut to you sir ?

Riya spoke and Aditya Suddenly jerked her hands and pinning her on the wall.

Aditya:- You dont have any right to talk with any other man except me understand this thing in your little brain.

Riya:- Who are you to say like that ?

Sudden question of hers made him realize and he slowly started to go backwards leaving her.

Riya:- It's been just 2 days only the time we have meet in cafe. Who are you to say me these types of things. And how dare you judge me. Do you know me or my personality ?

Riya said to him but he silently stood there watching her.

Riya:- Fuck off i dont want to work in the company where the owner of the company is insulting his employee like these. I was stupid that wanted to work that someone like you. I dont need to work in your fucking company and i will go to manger and talk about this matter.

Riya said and was about to go but Aditya Grabbed her by her wrist.

Aditya:- Sorry. I -I was j-just a- a bit Exhausted because of work.

Riya:- So you would take out your anger on me. This is not a dream Sir, come back to reality. This is not how a life goes you need to understand others also. Not every person is like that. And if I hurt your ego sir then i am sorry i will not work in this company.

Saying that Riya was about to left but saw Rudra and a Lady standing there. She smiled at her and greeted her Namaste. Lady also did the same. Then Riya went from there.

The Lady was non other Than Rani. She was shocked seeing someone shouting yelling at his son like that. Nor he raised his hand on her. Never in his life someone had dared to raise his voice at Aditya Roy Kapoor but here Riya shouted at him made her shock.

Rani:- Rudra who was that girl ? Rani whispered to Rudra .

Rudra:- I dont know aunty. But that girl is so beautiful and brave to shout at Adi.

Rani:- That is why i am asking you idiot. come lets go and ask him.

Rudra:- Okay as you say aunty.

Rani:- Beta who was that girl ?

Aditya didn't reply her mom . He stood frozen there. He didn't even blink his eyes. His jaw and hands were clench in anger.

He suddenly banged his hand on the wall so hard making Rani and Rudra scared.

Rani run towards him and held his hand.

Rani:- Are you mad Adi. Why did you banged your hand like this. Look it is bleeding.

Aditya:- Nothing mom I was just a bit -

Rani:- disappoint?

Aditya:- huh ?

Rani:- disappoint on your self to treat a women like this ?

Aditya noded his head in a yes.

Rani:- But why did you did like that beta ?

Aditya:- I even don't know that mom but my blood boil seeing her with a another men.

He said glancing at Rudra. Making him smrik.