Chapter 27

Author's POV- 

"Not all people get a chance to take revenge." Aditya said grabbing Riya from her arms and tried stopping her to lay down on bed.

"What's the benefit of taking revenge." Riya asked and tried removing his hands. 

"Fine. Just fucking help me cause I am a selfish bastard." Aditya said and jerked Riya hands.

"Indirectly you want to use me right for your own benefit right." Riya asked Aditya and he hummed in response. 

"Fine I won't let it go that easily. What will I get I'm return." Riya asked him.

"I will increase our contract marriage for two years instead of one." Aditya said and removed his t-shirt and laid down on the bed.

"I am not interested in such things. When the time will come I will ask you what I need." Riya said and switched off the light and laid down.

"I also want you to behave that you love me and I love you in front of our families." Aditya said to Riya. 

"Hmm." 

Aditya didn't heard her and just slept. His back facing Riya while she was staring at his back. 

She closed her eyes and faced towards another direction. 

..........................................

Aditya opened his eyes when sunlight rays came on his face. He opened his one eye ne saw curtains being opened. He sighed and laid on his stomach and kept a pillow on his head. 

He heard sound of bangles and anklets jiggling. The sound was so melodious to heard that he looked towards where the sound was coming and saw his wife was doing her skincare in front of the mirror. 

She was wearing a green colour saree. Her blouse was of full sleeve and cold shoulder, square neck, her back side of blouse was tied with strings. She was humming songs while doing her skin care. 

Aditya got up and rubbed his hairs. 

"Oh, you are awake go and get ready ." Riya said softly. Aditya frowned hearing her. But he did as she told. He took his necessary things like clothes and get inside the washroom. 

After fifteen minutes he came out of bath room all ready and saw Riya folding blankets. 

She came towards him and wrapped her hands around his neck. He froze upon her act and without hesitation he wrapped his hands around her waist. He himself didn't knew why. 

He liked the feelings being loved by Riya. He loved it when she was acting sweetly and lovely only for him. He won't allow her to act like this in front of anyone else. 

"Oh my eyes. What I am seeing." Niharika said and kept her hand on her eyes. 

"Mom is calling both of you for breakfast." Niharika said and went away from there. 

Just when Niharika went Riya removed her hands from him and tried removing his hands from her waist. 

"You are good at acting." Riya said still trying to remove his hands. He pulled her close to him making her chest touch with his. 

"What acting." Aditya asked being confused. 

"Yesterday night. You told me to act like we are a lovely couple in-front of your parents. Remember." Riya said and finally removed his hands and headed towards the dinning table. 

"Come fast." Riya said. 

Aditya just stared at his hands and scoffed. 

"Acting." He chuckled and followed Riya.