Chapter 29

Author's POV -

Four months later... 

Somewhere far from India, in the country Dubai, near Jumeriah Beach a beautiful and elegant cruise of white colour was passing. 

Many people present there were adoring the gorgeous looking ship and wished if they could get a chance to ride in the ship. 

Inside the ship people were dancing , swimming in the pool , playing cards. Suddenly all people started whispering something to each other. 

"Look at the couple. They look so powerful." One girl whispered slowly in her friend's ear. Her friend nodded her head agreeing on what she is saying. 

The couple walked towards the VIP area. Bodyguards walking behind them in order to protect them.

Everyone envy looking at how gorgeous the couple were looking together. It was like they were made for each other. They went inside the VIP area were they come to make a deal with someone. 

..................... 

"Dammit. At last I have to make a business deal with this bastard." Samarth said while grabbing his head in frustration. 

Aditi looked at him and sat beside him. "We don't have any other choice. Since your father is back From New York." Aditi said making Samarth jaw clenched in anger. 

"It was fucking going well. So fucking well that I was successful in killing that bastardised and his bitch wife but Who even told my fucking father to return back. I hate this old man." Samarth said and grabbed the wine glass. 

"You should at least behave well in front of your father Mr Samarth Malhotra." A man in his late fifties told to Samarth. The man words added fuel to his anger. Nikhil Malhotra, father of Samarth was back after fucking seven years. 

He knew what his son did to him. His own blood related son and yet he is there helping his son to grow his business once again which had fallen down. 

"Just tell me who is that bastard whom you favour more than me." Samarth said sitting in the couch like he owned it. 

They were at the same place. Waiting for someone. Nikhil after coming back heard that his son had gain first position in the business. I know it's shocking but it's the truth. Many things happened in the four months. 

"From past one month your business is falling down. We are just having loss not profit. And look at him, He started his business in fucking 1 month and now is in top 5 position.  Think how much powerful he would be to do this." 

After being in first position the only thing he did was to blowing money. Yet he is in first position. To become more powerful his dad suggested to collaborate with their new business partner to whom they came to me now. 

"Sit nicely I am going in search of our business partners and dare you to make my nose cut." Saying this Nikhil went from there. 

Samarth in anger punched on the glass table in front of him.  Everyone present there including Aditi flinched. 

"Well your father is saying the truth only." Aditi said and Samarth glared at her making her unable to speak further. 

"I think it will help you to rise up again." Aditi said in a slow voice so that Samarth could not hear her but he did. He closed his eyes in frustration. But suddenly Aditi yelled at him in a low voice. 

"Samarth." Aditi said while shaking him to open his eyes. He heard her but decided to ignore it but the next thing she said shook him to core. 

"That's Fucking Aditya with Riya beside him." Samarth jerked up listening to her and his eyes widened.